Sennheiser headphones may be a bit more expensive than the competition, but for some models we think it's worth it. Here's a short list of the best Sennheiser headphones we've looked at, including recipients of our Editor's Choice awards.
Digital Music - Roundups
We've put together a list of what we think are the best Sennheiser headphones you can buy -- for people after portable, gaming and serious hi-fi models.
Sennheiser is one of the world's leading headphone brands. Whether it's hi-fi, PC/gaming or portable listening the company has a huge range of products on offer. We've taken a look at a fair few of them -- here's every Sennheiser headphone review we'...
Panasonic's Blu-ray players may not have the same diverse feature-set [[artnid:380360|as Sony's]], but they're still great at playing Blu-ray and DVD movies. Panasonic also makes an excellent range of Blu-ray digital TV recorders with internal hard d...
Sony makes great Blu-ray players and hard-drive-based digital TV recorders. We've put together a roundup of all our reviews from 2010 and 2011 -- so if you're looking for help choosing a Blu-ray player, read through and you should find something good...
If you've got a shiny new TV and a Blu-ray player, but want to play back music or photo or video files from your PC or notebook, a media player is the way to go. You can load up these devices with media files and easily access them, or you can connec...
A an iPod or iPhone dock can be a great Christmas gift. Some docking stations offer extras like digital radio, Wi-Fi connectivity and alarm clocks, and most charge your iPhone or iPod.
We've rounded up all the different pairs of Sennheiser headphones that have passed through our Test Centre.
Take a look at the best pairs of Jays headphones to have passed through our Test Centre
There are a lot of PMPs -- portable media players -- on the marketand it can be difficult to work out which ones are good. Portable media players from brands like Cowon, Creative and Apple are available with a range of different sized screens, differ...
If you're in the market for some high-end headphones and want the best money can buy, then take a look at our roundup of the best models to have passed through our Test Centre.
If you want to get the most out of your Blu-ray movies and DVDs, a sub-woofer and set of external speakers is absolutely essential. Here are five of the best home theatre offerings we've looked at from Sony, Samsung, Bowers & Wilkins, Sharp and Orb A...
If price is no obstacle, it's hard to look past these premium Blu-ray offerings from Sony, Panasonic, LG and Harman Kardon. Prices start at $649.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music and Spotify add unofficial DJ remixes to be more like SoundCloud
- YouTube Music update improves sharing and preps for more playlist features
- Spotify ads slipped malware onto PCs and Macs
- No, Apple isn't buying rival streaming service Tidal
- Pandora teases on-demand music while launching Pandora Plus with offline listening
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCSolution Lead/ArchitectVIC
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerSA
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD