Sennheiser headphones may be a bit more expensive than the competition, but for some models we think it's worth it. Here's a short list of the best Sennheiser headphones we've looked at, including recipients of our Editor's Choice awards.
We've put together a list of what we think are the best Sennheiser headphones you can buy -- for people after portable, gaming and serious hi-fi models.
Sennheiser is one of the world's leading headphone brands. Whether it's hi-fi, PC/gaming or portable listening the company has a huge range of products on offer. We've taken a look at a fair few of them -- here's every Sennheiser headphone review we'...
Panasonic's Blu-ray players may not have the same diverse feature-set [[artnid:380360|as Sony's]], but they're still great at playing Blu-ray and DVD movies. Panasonic also makes an excellent range of Blu-ray digital TV recorders with internal hard d...
Sony makes great Blu-ray players and hard-drive-based digital TV recorders. We've put together a roundup of all our reviews from 2010 and 2011 -- so if you're looking for help choosing a Blu-ray player, read through and you should find something good...
If you've got a shiny new TV and a Blu-ray player, but want to play back music or photo or video files from your PC or notebook, a media player is the way to go. You can load up these devices with media files and easily access them, or you can connec...
A an iPod or iPhone dock can be a great Christmas gift. Some docking stations offer extras like digital radio, Wi-Fi connectivity and alarm clocks, and most charge your iPhone or iPod.
We've rounded up all the different pairs of Sennheiser headphones that have passed through our Test Centre.
Take a look at the best pairs of Jays headphones to have passed through our Test Centre
There are a lot of PMPs -- portable media players -- on the marketand it can be difficult to work out which ones are good. Portable media players from brands like Cowon, Creative and Apple are available with a range of different sized screens, differ...
If you're in the market for some high-end headphones and want the best money can buy, then take a look at our roundup of the best models to have passed through our Test Centre.
If you want to get the most out of your Blu-ray movies and DVDs, a sub-woofer and set of external speakers is absolutely essential. Here are five of the best home theatre offerings we've looked at from Sony, Samsung, Bowers & Wilkins, Sharp and Orb A...
If price is no obstacle, it's hard to look past these premium Blu-ray offerings from Sony, Panasonic, LG and Harman Kardon. Prices start at $649.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Podcasts are now on the air in Google Play Music
- Denon's latest S-Series A/V receivers are built for 4K Ultra HD video and 3D audio
- Free Spotify Premium for Vodafone customers
- Sony to restart Blu-ray Disc production in late May
- YouTube Live: The makeover continues
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW