Getty Images has one of the largest photo libraries in the world, and the company recently made this library free to use for non-commercial purposes. You are now allowed to browse the Getty Images site for any photo you are after, and then embed that...
Digital video cameras are a great way to record and retain timeless footage of your family, friends and those special occasions. However, with so many choices available today, deciding on the right product can be difficult. Here's some clues on how t...
Digital video editing on your computer has come a long way. Home movies are simple and even advanced features are at most users fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Link camera can be hijacked to become a spy-cam
- Nvidia's pricey Shield Android TV adds some value with 4K YouTube and Netflix HDR in US
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- Nearly 100 classic NFL games headed to YouTube
- Netflix isn’t big on virtual reality for the obvious reasons
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW