Facebook recently added the ability for iOS users to cast to an Apple TV or Chromecast, and Android support is coming soon.
Digital Video - News
Remocam helps you keep an eye on your home—and control your home devices.
Announced at TwitchCon, the Logitech C922 allows for automatic background removal and 720p/60 captures.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
Google hasn't said what's coming yet, but if you sign up for the initiative you'll be part of the group that's in the know.
Twitter's new Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox One apps focus on live video—including free NFL games—in a bid to lure new users to the social network.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
The Bolt+ builds on the original Bolt, featuring six tuners and 3TB of onboard storage.
D-Link is working to fix a weakness that allows attackers to take over remote control of one of its camera so they can eavesdrop, and the company is checking whether others of its products have similar vulnerabilities.
Software Upgrade 3.2 to Nvidia's Shield Android TV media streamer will add a number of nifty updates for higher-quality video apps and games. However, it remains pricey compared to a traditional streaming device like Roku.
Netflix’s war against poor speeds from Internet service providers (ISPs) has a new weapon: The company's Fast.com utility can tell you the download speed between your home and Netflix's servers.
The NFL and YouTube have a new agreement that brings classic NFL games in full to Google's video site, as well as more NFL content in Google search.
Netflix: Virtual realty has too few users, and isn’t conducive to binge-watching.
Netflix’s data controls come shortly after the company admitted that it had been throttling video quality on AT&T and Verizon networks for more than five years. Netflix users can now watch around four hours per gigabyte of cellular data by dialing do...
Netflix learns to never say never about downloading videos for offline viewing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW