CombiTech has released VidBlaster 1.0, the first complete version of the desktop video production software. VidBlaster is Windows PC-based video production, broadcast, recording and streaming software for corporate, web and broadcast productions supp...
Digieffects has released FreeForm AE, a warping plug-in for Adobe After Effects that allows users to manipulate a flat object using a mesh in 3D space.
Toon Boom Animation has launched Toon Boom Studio 5, a new version of the Toon Boom Studio 2.5D animation software that adds stop-motion animation tools to its existing array of animation capabilities.
If you've got a PowerPoint presentation you want to share with others, but are having problems doing so, then DVDShow for PowerPoint is a simple solution. It converts any PowerPoint presentation into a an MPEG movie file or lets you burn it to DVD so...
Short film network Future Shorts has partnered with Seagate to offer free downloads of short films to people who buy one of the company's FreeAgent Go portable hard drives.
The UK Film Council, along with a number of other industry bodies and trade unions, is urging the government to ban illegal downloaders from the net.
<a href="http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/search/index.cfm?fuseaction=dosearch&search_news=1&search_reviews=1&&search_features=1&search_blogs=1&thecriteria=Fotolia">Fotolia</a> has launched its microstock video collection, w...
<a href="http://www.crumplepop.com/">CrumplePop</a> has released CrumplePop Photo, a free Polaroid-style HD photo effect for Apple's Final Cut Pro.
Several of Japan's largest electronics companies have halted business trips to Mexico after a deadly outbreak of swine flu in the country.
Freeview, the television industry body publicising the move to free-to-air digital television, has released information on products it has certified the compatibility of at a launch at Dick Smith in the Sydney CBD on Monday.
Sony Creative Software has announced Vegas Pro 9 at the NAB 2009 exhibition in Las Vegas, an upgrade to its video editing software that boosts its tool for higher-end workflows including 4K video and native support for footage from the Red One camera...
Flash, the technology used by YouTube to stream video clips into your browser window, is now installed on 98 percent of all computers, according to Adobe Systems, which acquired the technology in 2005. The company also says that about 80 percent of W...
Panasonic has began developing a professional-grade stereoscopic 3D full HD production system. The system, which the company expects to be the first of its kind in the industry, consists of a twin-lens P2 professional camera recorder and a 3D-compati...
Despite big fines and prison time, the Pirate Bay four remain defiant. And even if Hollywood manages to sink these Bit Torrent trackers, there's an entire fleet waiting to take their place.
Bella has announced the HD Mouse, a wireless mouse with specific functions for video editors and motion graphics artists. It will be shown for the first time at the NAB trade show next week, and begin shipping in early May for US$69.95.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's pricey Shield Android TV adds some value with 4K YouTube and Netflix HDR in US
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- Nearly 100 classic NFL games headed to YouTube
- Netflix isn’t big on virtual reality for the obvious reasons
- Netflix loosens up streaming video, letting users choose their cellular speed limit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW