Netflix learns to never say never about downloading videos for offline viewing.
Digital Video - News
YouTube 360-degree live video is here, and you're first chance to see it will probably be during the Coachella festival on Saturday and Sunday.
Optical discs like Blu-ray are losing favor, but Sony and Panasonic don't seem to care. The companies have cranked up the storage capacity on optical media to a stunning 3.3TB.
The new iPad Pro has the hardware needed to make it an easy editing tool for videographers on the go. This video was imported directly to the iPad and edited in iMovie.
In order to preserve and allow access to its highly valuable content, the Nelson Mandela Foundation (NMF) began a global search for a partner to help digitise its collection of audiovisual material.
The system piggybacks onto your existing wiring to add a motion sensor, wireless on/off switch, a two-way intercom, and a siren to scare intruders away.
With its wide selection of under-the-radar movies, you could also call it ‘Off-the-beaten-path Flix.’
Denon's new AVR-S720W and AVR-S920W receivers to deliver nearly every major audio and video feature you could ask for.
Taking on guardianship of the Star Wars franchise is not for the light-hearted, nor is it something that comes along every day. Walt Disney’s local CMO, Gavin Ashcroft, shares how the local team worked in advance of the launch of the Star Wars franc...
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
You get some cool features for $12 per month, but this service isn't for everyone.
3DR’s Solo quad-copter is set to be available in Australia from early August for a price of $1799. It’s a drone that’s suitable for carrying a GoPro Hero 3 or Hero 4, and it’s touted as having the ability to stream HD content wirelessly to an iOS or ...
Irish rockers, U2, are continuing to innovate in their use of video on the current Innocence + Experience tour, and behind the scenes is some extremely high-performance, all-flash technology.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCTest LeadQLD
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD