The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
You get some cool features for $12 per month, but this service isn't for everyone.
3DR’s Solo quad-copter is set to be available in Australia from early August for a price of $1799. It’s a drone that’s suitable for carrying a GoPro Hero 3 or Hero 4, and it’s touted as having the ability to stream HD content wirelessly to an iOS or ...
Irish rockers, U2, are continuing to innovate in their use of video on the current Innocence + Experience tour, and behind the scenes is some extremely high-performance, all-flash technology.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
Sony will soon launch the cheapest camcorder yet that can capture images at four times the resolution of high-definition video.
Netflix will shake up the Australian video-on-demand market when it launches in March of 2015,
SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Sony AX100E 4K camera is three-quarters smaller than the company’s original, but it still manages to incorporate popular features such as wireless connectivity and slow motion recording.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Red Bull Racing is interested in the possibilities presented by 4K video.
Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- D-Link camera can be hijacked to become a spy-cam
- Nvidia's pricey Shield Android TV adds some value with 4K YouTube and Netflix HDR in US
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- Nearly 100 classic NFL games headed to YouTube
- Netflix isn’t big on virtual reality for the obvious reasons
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW