Sony will soon launch the cheapest camcorder yet that can capture images at four times the resolution of high-definition video.
Netflix will shake up the Australian video-on-demand market when it launches in March of 2015,
SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Sony AX100E 4K camera is three-quarters smaller than the company’s original, but it still manages to incorporate popular features such as wireless connectivity and slow motion recording.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Red Bull Racing is interested in the possibilities presented by 4K video.
Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
If you’re snowboarding, mountain biking, or surfing, then odds are you’ve heard of or seen an action camera before. The rise of the GoPro, and of competitors like the Contour+, have made crazy videos possible. Contour’s ROAM 2 is a surprisingly cheap...
The ‘action camera’ category -- rugged, portable, and powerful video cameras that are made to be bolted onto motorcycles, slapped onto snowboard helmets, and dunked down to 50 metres deep on a scuba diver’s suit -- has exploded in the last few years.
Action camera stalwart GoPro has announced a new generation of its Hero video recorders, with three new models catering for amateur and professional videographers. The new Hero 3 action cameras are 30 per cent smaller and 25 per cent lighter than the...
A prototype Super Hi-Vision camera from Japanese public broadcaster NHK, on show at the International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam,
If you thought LG's 84in 4K HDTV was too crazy to be real, you probably won't believe in this insane 33-megapixel Super Hi-Vision-format camera.
Today has been a big day for connected-camera announcements at CES 2012 in Las Vegas. Sony is the latest big-name company to announce a video-capture device with built-in Wi-Fi, following wireless camera announcements earlier in the day from Kodak an...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Netflix stops insisting it will never support offline videos
- YouTube rolling out live 360-degree videos with immersive Coachella experience
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- How a Canberra specialist is helping digitise valuable Nelson Mandela footage
- Toucan promises to convert your simple porch light into a high-tech security system
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC