Really like that video you posted on Yahoo Video? Well, if you want it back, you better hurry up and download it.
YouTube is working with LG Electronics to make it easier for users to capture 3D images and video on mobile devices and upload directly to the Internet with LG's new Optimus 3D smartphone.
Amid controversy over Google's decision to strip H.264 support from its Chrome browser, a Google official has acknowledged H.264 is more popular than the WebM video codec, but said restrictive licensing will ultimately doom H.264.
Canon has announced what the company describes as its smallest professional digital video camera ever. The Canon XA10 is a Full HD (1080p) digital camcorder with a HD CMOS Pro 1/3in sensor; according to Canon, the sensor is 260 per cent larger than t...
BenQ Australia today launched two new budget digital camcorders. The BenQ Camcorder S11 is a pocket Full HD (1080p) video camera that has an integrated LED-based pico projector for playing back footage. The BenQ Camcorder S21 is also capable of 1080p...
Your move Apple: Google announced that they are changing Chrome's support of HTML5 'video' to be, in Google's view, more friendly towards open development. The H.264 codec is being removed in favor of the Theora and VP8 video codecs as well as any h...
Amateur filmmakers have no excuses now--film director Park Chan-Wook has just finished shooting a major motion picture with an iPhone.
This year's Consumer Electronics Show attracted around 140,000 people, easily surpassing pre-show estimates and beating the two prior events, the event's organizers said late Sunday.
New BD-Live material has just been announced for the standard Blu-ray edition of James Cameron's Avatar. The downloadable content will include special features from the Extended Edition Blu-ray, which will hit stores later on 24 November.
A New York company is developing technology so that 3D images can be seen on high-definition screens without the need for viewers to wear special glasses.
Primary and secondary school students from across Australia congregated at the Sydney Powerhouse Museum yesterday for the Panasonic Kid Witness News (KWN) awards. KWN is a video competition that encourages school students to shoot, direct and star in...
New handheld video cameras in the popular Flip line acquired by Cisco in March last year will hit Australia in early November, the company announced this week.
Cisco is set to launch three new Flip pocket camcorders at the end of the month - an 8GB and a 4GB Flip Ultra HD and an 8GB Flip Mino HD. All three will come with image stabilisation and updated FlipShare editing software.
This year, BenQ plans to break into the Australian camcorder market with a range of affordable, self-branded digital video cameras. Each model in the BenQ camcorder range features Full HD video recording (1080x1920p), plus unique features such as dua...
Avaya had barely announced its new portable video device on Wednesday when just about everybody started calling it the Flare Tablet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Netflix isn’t big on virtual reality for the obvious reasons
- Netflix loosens up streaming video, letting users choose their cellular speed limit
- Netflix stops insisting it will never support offline videos
- YouTube rolling out live 360-degree videos with immersive Coachella experience
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Enterprise SystemsNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD