Primary and secondary school students from across Australia congregated at the Sydney Powerhouse Museum yesterday for the Panasonic Kid Witness News (KWN) awards. KWN is a video competition that encourages school students to shoot, direct and star in...
New handheld video cameras in the popular Flip line acquired by Cisco in March last year will hit Australia in early November, the company announced this week.
Cisco is set to launch three new Flip pocket camcorders at the end of the month - an 8GB and a 4GB Flip Ultra HD and an 8GB Flip Mino HD. All three will come with image stabilisation and updated FlipShare editing software.
This year, BenQ plans to break into the Australian camcorder market with a range of affordable, self-branded digital video cameras. Each model in the BenQ camcorder range features Full HD video recording (1080x1920p), plus unique features such as dua...
Avaya had barely announced its new portable video device on Wednesday when just about everybody started calling it the Flare Tablet.
The video surveillance industry is undergoing a sea change as older analog systems give way to IP-based systems.
In a move that will legally bring more American TV shows and films to the Internet in China, Ku6 Media, an operator of one of the country's largest video hosting sites, has signed content deals with Sony Pictures Television and a major Hollywood stud...
Aiptek has introduced the i2, a pocket-sized twin lens camcorder that can record 3D video, at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
Panasonic used the broiling, hectic setting of the U.S. Open tennis tourney in New York Wednesday to showcase the capabilities of its first handheld consumer-grade 3D camcorder. On a day so hot and humid that one athlete, Victoria Azarenka, collapsed...
Forget about Avatar in 3D -- thanks to software maker Roxio, now your home movies can feature grandma, the kids, and all your friends in eye-popping 3D. Roxio announced Tuesday the latest versions of its all-in-one media software suite, Creator 2011...
The imminent arrival of Samsung's Android-powered Galaxy slate, which may debut as early as next month, signals that interesting times are ahead for video-chat users. Businesses and other early-adopters hoping to conduct face-to-face meetings via sma...
With the economy expected to pick up in the Asia Pacific, the video conferencing market is likely to benefit as more companies invest in video conferencing solutions.
Cisco Systems revenue and profit both grew significantly in the company's fiscal fourth quarter that ended in July, the company announced on Wednesday.
Oh, that Microsoft. She's such a tease.
Panasonic unveiled a slew of new Lumix cameras just last week, but the company wasn't quite done with its winter camera and camcorder announcements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- D-Link camera can be hijacked to become a spy-cam
- Nvidia's pricey Shield Android TV adds some value with 4K YouTube and Netflix HDR in US
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- Nearly 100 classic NFL games headed to YouTube
- Netflix isn’t big on virtual reality for the obvious reasons
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC