Panasonic unveiled its first two consumer camcorders capable of recording video in 3D on Wednesday.
Panasonic will next week unveil a camcorder for consumers that is capable of recording images in 3D.
Revenue from mobile video services is expected to top US$2 billion worldwide in 2013, according to the latest data from ABI Research.
Early Sunday morning has seen a non-stop crackle of reports from individuals on social media sites that YouTube has been hacked to apparently target videos of singer and teen sensation Justin Bieber.
Malicious hackers attacked Google's YouTube on Sunday, exploiting a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability on the ultra-popular video sharing site, hitting primarily sections where users post comments.
Las Vegas -- If you didn't realize how pervasive video technology research is at Cisco Systems, consider these product previews offered up by Marthin De Beer, senior vice president of emerging technologies, in an interview with Computerworld at Cisco...
In the ongoing debate over whether to use Flash or HTML5, Google has weighed in heavily in favor of using HTML5.
SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
Viacom's US$1 billion copyright infringement lawsuit against Google's video-sharing site YouTube has been dismissed by the court, ending for now an acrimonious legal battle between the companies that has been going on for more than three years.
Toshiba America Electronic Components Inc. today announced plans to ship a 128GB embedded NAND flash memory module, the highest capacity available for smart phones, tablet PCs and digital video cameras.
Are your YouTube videos so good they deserve to be in a museum? Thanks to a partnership between Google and the Guggenheim Museum in New York your you stand, at least, a remote chance.
Boris FX has announced Boris Red 5. Boris Red is an integrated 3D compositing, titling, and effects application designed for Adobe, Apple, Avid, Grass Valley, Media 100, and Sony video editing software. Version 5 introduces support for 64-bit applica...
Boinx Software has released FotoMagico 3.5, which sees the debut of plug-ins for Apple Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Motion and Adobe After Effects. The company says that the native plug-in integration allows editors and motion graphic artists to...
Quantenna Communications has unveiled the newest version of its 802.11n Wi-Fi chipset, one of the few to use four transmit and receive antennas for very high and reliable throughput.
NEC has released the SpectraView Reference 241, the first model in a new range for creative pros. The company says that for maximum image quality and stability, the new model features a hardware-calibratable, wide-format LC display that offers 10-bit...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- D-Link camera can be hijacked to become a spy-cam
- Nvidia's pricey Shield Android TV adds some value with 4K YouTube and Netflix HDR in US
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- Nearly 100 classic NFL games headed to YouTube
- Netflix isn’t big on virtual reality for the obvious reasons
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW