In a move that will legally bring more American TV shows and films to the Internet in China, Ku6 Media, an operator of one of the country's largest video hosting sites, has signed content deals with Sony Pictures Television and a major Hollywood stud...
Digital Video - News
Aiptek has introduced the i2, a pocket-sized twin lens camcorder that can record 3D video, at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
Panasonic used the broiling, hectic setting of the U.S. Open tennis tourney in New York Wednesday to showcase the capabilities of its first handheld consumer-grade 3D camcorder. On a day so hot and humid that one athlete, Victoria Azarenka, collapsed...
Forget about Avatar in 3D -- thanks to software maker Roxio, now your home movies can feature grandma, the kids, and all your friends in eye-popping 3D. Roxio announced Tuesday the latest versions of its all-in-one media software suite, Creator 2011...
The imminent arrival of Samsung's Android-powered Galaxy slate, which may debut as early as next month, signals that interesting times are ahead for video-chat users. Businesses and other early-adopters hoping to conduct face-to-face meetings via sma...
With the economy expected to pick up in the Asia Pacific, the video conferencing market is likely to benefit as more companies invest in video conferencing solutions.
Cisco Systems revenue and profit both grew significantly in the company's fiscal fourth quarter that ended in July, the company announced on Wednesday.
Oh, that Microsoft. She's such a tease.
Panasonic unveiled a slew of new Lumix cameras just last week, but the company wasn't quite done with its winter camera and camcorder announcements.
Panasonic unveiled its first two consumer camcorders capable of recording video in 3D on Wednesday.
Panasonic will next week unveil a camcorder for consumers that is capable of recording images in 3D.
Revenue from mobile video services is expected to top US$2 billion worldwide in 2013, according to the latest data from ABI Research.
Early Sunday morning has seen a non-stop crackle of reports from individuals on social media sites that YouTube has been hacked to apparently target videos of singer and teen sensation Justin Bieber.
Malicious hackers attacked Google's YouTube on Sunday, exploiting a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability on the ultra-popular video sharing site, hitting primarily sections where users post comments.
Las Vegas -- If you didn't realize how pervasive video technology research is at Cisco Systems, consider these product previews offered up by Marthin De Beer, senior vice president of emerging technologies, in an interview with Computerworld at Cisco...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTGraduate Software Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC