EZVIZ brings the easy setup and operation of the Mini indoor camera to its high-res outdoor model.
Digital Video - Reviews
This is a fantastic home security camera for monitoring large spaces and tracking kids or pets.
A welcome improvement to a powerful suite of GPU-accelerated pro video plug-ins.
Razer's new Stargazer webcam makes up for its average video quality with a bevy of Intel RealSense capabilities. But can it beat out Logitech's reigning C920/922?
Despite the C922's subpar background removal and its lack of RealSense sophistication, it's still one of the best webcams on the market for raw image quality.
We last reviewed Fetch TV’s main set-top box (second generation) two years ago. How things change in that time? Back then we primarily lamented the lack of built-in WiFi – something that would be unthinkable these days - but now the third-generation ...
This year’s update offers little in terms of new features for the visual effects app, you’ll feel the changes every time you use it.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
For those of you with a 4K TV who want to get the best out of it sooner rather than later, one of the ways to do so is to shoot your own 4K videos. It's possible to shoot such video with many new digital still cameras, and if you already own a capabl...
Fishing enthusiasts and cyclists know all about Shimano reels and gears. Based on that name recognition, the company will no doubt be hoping that users of its products will also have a mind to check out the action cam it's offering. It's called the S...
Panasonic’s DMC-GH4 is a serious camera that’s designed for the most creative of minds. It’s a Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens camera that packs not only an excellent ability to capture stills, but also the ability to record ultra-high ...
The Uniden G1420 Digital Wireless Surveillance Pack is a camera kit that can be used for triggered, timed or manual surveillance recordings, and it's dead simple to set up and use.
The Kogan Full HD Action Camera wants to compete with the GoPro HERO3, the Contour ROAM 2 and Sony’s Action Cam. It’s a compact, fixed-lens video camera that can record Full HD, 1080p video at 30 frames per second, as well as 720p HD video at 60fps -...
Along with GoPro, Contour is one of the two big names in extreme sports ‘action’ cameras -- small, simple video recorders with weatherproof bodies, designed to be strapped to a snowboard, a motocross helmet or a pair of scuba goggles.
GoPro and Contour have an established history in ‘action’ video cameras -- small, durable video recorders with basic controls and wide-angle lenses. Swann is not a name you’d associate with these products — they’re a security camera company -- ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA