This is a fantastic home security camera for monitoring large spaces and tracking kids or pets.
Digital Video - Reviews
A welcome improvement to a powerful suite of GPU-accelerated pro video plug-ins.
Despite the C922's subpar background removal and its lack of RealSense sophistication, it's still one of the best webcams on the market for raw image quality.
Razer's new Stargazer webcam makes up for its average video quality with a bevy of Intel RealSense capabilities. But can it beat out Logitech's reigning C920/922?
We last reviewed Fetch TV’s main set-top box (second generation) two years ago. How things change in that time? Back then we primarily lamented the lack of built-in WiFi – something that would be unthinkable these days - but now the third-generation ...
This year’s update offers little in terms of new features for the visual effects app, you’ll feel the changes every time you use it.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
For those of you with a 4K TV who want to get the best out of it sooner rather than later, one of the ways to do so is to shoot your own 4K videos. It's possible to shoot such video with many new digital still cameras, and if you already own a capabl...
Fishing enthusiasts and cyclists know all about Shimano reels and gears. Based on that name recognition, the company will no doubt be hoping that users of its products will also have a mind to check out the action cam it's offering. It's called the S...
Panasonic’s DMC-GH4 is a serious camera that’s designed for the most creative of minds. It’s a Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens camera that packs not only an excellent ability to capture stills, but also the ability to record ultra-high ...
The Uniden G1420 Digital Wireless Surveillance Pack is a camera kit that can be used for triggered, timed or manual surveillance recordings, and it's dead simple to set up and use.
The Kogan Full HD Action Camera wants to compete with the GoPro HERO3, the Contour ROAM 2 and Sony’s Action Cam. It’s a compact, fixed-lens video camera that can record Full HD, 1080p video at 30 frames per second, as well as 720p HD video at 60fps -...
Along with GoPro, Contour is one of the two big names in extreme sports ‘action’ cameras -- small, simple video recorders with weatherproof bodies, designed to be strapped to a snowboard, a motocross helmet or a pair of scuba goggles.
GoPro and Contour have an established history in ‘action’ video cameras -- small, durable video recorders with basic controls and wide-angle lenses. Swann is not a name you’d associate with these products — they’re a security camera company -- ...
The Sony HDR-PJ200E is a tiny camcorder with a built in projector. It performs well and is a lovely gadget for frequent travellers: capture some neat footage during the day, then at night project the results on an empty wall wherever you happen to be...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- FTHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC