The Sweex HD Webcam Diamond is dainty and weighs a sylphlike 80g. Measuring 55x60x55mm, the silver-coloured HD Diamond has attractive black accents and features a robust clip that folds out from the base of the device to ensure it sits securely on a ...
The Millennius Full HD Waterproof Seacam does exactly what it says on the tin: it's waterproof (up to a depth of three metres), records in Full HD (to SD memory cards) and is tailormade for seaside holidays. With an RRP of $249, it's also pleasantly ...
It looks very smart perched atop a flatpanel or laptop screen. Measuring just 37x71x62mm and weighing 98g, the rectangle Freetalk Everyman Webcam comes with a robust plastic clip that can be adjusted to ensure the webcam is secure when placed on top ...
After one of the coldest winters in living memory, followed by a wet and dreary beginning to summer, the prospect of hitting the beach for some underwater videography might not sound too enticing. But if you do decide to take the plunge, it's hard to...
Sony's Vegas Pro video-editing software has a less-flashy reputation compared with competitors Apple Final Cut Pro 7 and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, but this powerful application has its fans, too. The latest version, Sony Vegas Pro 10, gains some featur...
The Flip MinoHD 8GB is a flash memory-based pocket camcorder aimed at bloggers and casual videographers. Highlights include 720p recording, image stabilisation, a HDMI port and inbuilt editing software.
"To blog, or not to blog: that is the question." If you believe online video blogs have a place in this world (and aren't, for example, a hideous brain-vacuum for a culturally barren society), then the Sony Bloggie Touch MHS-TS20 could be the product...
The Sony HXR-MC50E is a Full HD AVCHD camcorder with 64GB of embedded flash memory. Boasting an external stereo microphone, a proprietary lens attachment and a 12-megapixel CMOS R sensor, it can be viewed as an attempt to the bridge the gap between t...
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 is a Full HD pocket camcorder that records MPEG-4 video to SDHC flash memory cards. With its ultra-compact size and sleek good looks, the VPC-CS1 will make an ideal companion for bloggers and casual shooters. On the downside, ...
The Panasonic HDC-SDT750 is the world's first consumer-targeted 3D camcorder, following in the footsteps of the professional-level AG-3DA1E. Like its prohibitively expensive stablemate, the Panasonic HDC-SDT750 uses a detachable 3D conversion lens th...
With the exception of folks who haven't had their shots, just about everyone who has a video capture device is desperate to go "viral"--to have their video to become so wildly popular that everyone knows its title by name. Adobe's Premiere Elements 9...
The Panasonic HM-TA1 is a pocket-sized HD camcorder for the Web 2.0 blogging set. Dubbed a "multimedia mobile camera", the Panasonic HM-TA1 can be used to shoot video, snap digital photos or even as a webcam. It boasts Full HD video recording, an 8-m...
The Freetalk Everyman HD was the first high-def webcam to be certified by Skype, though the highly rated Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 and FaceVision TouchCam N1FaceVision have subsequently received the same certification. Sold through Skype's online ...
The FaceVsion TouchCam N1 is not just for casual video chatting--at $189.99, this camera means business, too. In my hands-on testing, this high-definition Webcam delivered excellent sound capture and solid picture quality.
The Microsoft LifeCam HD-6000 delivers great video at a fantastic price--and its smart design makes it perfect for use with laptops.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
- Twitter's new Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox One apps are all about video, not tweets
- Sony's PlayStation 4 'Shingen' update adds HDR support to every PS4 console
- New TiVo Bolt+ is a DVR powerhouse rolling out September 15
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW