The Canon Legria HF S10 is a flash memory-based Full HD (1920x1080) camcorder equipped with 32GB of inbuilt storage. It replaces the Canon HF11 as the company’s flagship consumer-level camcorder.
Panasonic’s HDC-HS200-K is the new top dog in the company's crowded camcorder kennel.
The Panasonic HDC-HS20-K is a Full HD video camera with 80GB of inbuilt memory. It shares many similarities with the Panasonic HDC-SD20-K.
The Kodak ZX1 closely resembles the Creative Vado HD and, with its metalised front, reminded us of the company’s Zen Micro MP3 players. Its red-on-black colouring, meanwhile, reminds us of props from Disney’s ‘Tron’ film.
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG10 is an entry-level HD camcorder that records to SD flash memory cards. It replaces the VPC-CG9 in Sanyo’s Xacti line-up, and adds a few improvements that make upgrading worthwhile.
Interfaces don't much get better looking than Cyberlink PowerDirector 7, nor do they get easier to use.
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-TH1 (EXBL) is a compact digital camcorder that records high-definition video to SD/SDHC memory cards. With an RRP of $499, it’s one of the cheapest HD camcorders on the market, but there’s a catch (isn’t there always?)
For a pocket camcorder, Kodak's Zi6 Pocket Video Camera has a tonne of features and shoots video with surprisingly bright colours. It won't replace your full-sized camcorder or rival such a camcorder's feature set, but it does offer characteristics u...
The Sony HDR-XR200 is the entry-level model in the company’s new star line-up of GPS-equipped handycams. In addition to built-in GPS and geo-tagging, it has all the trimmings you’d expect from a flagship Sony camcorder.
When Avid released version 3 of Media Composer in mid-2008, it clearly intended to head off competition from the likes of Apple Final Cut Studio and Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium. A much keener price and a huge software bundle showed the co...
The Sony DCR-SX40 is an entry-level flash memory camcorder that records standard-definition video to Memory Sticks. It also has 4GB of extra embedded memory and an impressive 60x optical zoom. Compact, stylish and easy to use, it will primarily suit ...
The Panasonic SDR-S26-K is an ultra-compact camcorder that records standard-definition video to removable SD memory cards. Its main claim to fame is its 70x optical zoom lens, which is considerably more powerful than the average entry-level camcorder...
The Panasonic SDR-H80 is a standard-definition camcorder equipped with a 60GB inbuilt hard drive. Without a doubt, the standout feature is its astonishing 70x optical zoom lens, which is easily the
The Panasonic HDC-SD20-K is an affordable high-definition camcorder that records AVCHD video to SD/SDHC memory cards. Like previous models in Panasonic’s consumer-level camcorder range, its primary strength is its portability, along with a user-frien...
Panasonic's small and conveniently packed HDC-SD100 camcorder uses a three-chip image sensor, a rarity in the consumer camcorder market these days. But the Panasonic HDC-SD100 HD uses that three-chip sensor to make up for each individual sensor's ana...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- D-Link camera can be hijacked to become a spy-cam
- Nvidia's pricey Shield Android TV adds some value with 4K YouTube and Netflix HDR in US
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- Nearly 100 classic NFL games headed to YouTube
- Netflix isn’t big on virtual reality for the obvious reasons
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA