For a pocket camcorder, Kodak's Zi6 Pocket Video Camera has a tonne of features and shoots video with surprisingly bright colours. It won't replace your full-sized camcorder or rival such a camcorder's feature set, but it does offer characteristics u...
Digital Video - Reviews
The Sony HDR-XR200 is the entry-level model in the company’s new star line-up of GPS-equipped handycams. In addition to built-in GPS and geo-tagging, it has all the trimmings you’d expect from a flagship Sony camcorder.
When Avid released version 3 of Media Composer in mid-2008, it clearly intended to head off competition from the likes of Apple Final Cut Studio and Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium. A much keener price and a huge software bundle showed the co...
The Sony DCR-SX40 is an entry-level flash memory camcorder that records standard-definition video to Memory Sticks. It also has 4GB of extra embedded memory and an impressive 60x optical zoom. Compact, stylish and easy to use, it will primarily suit ...
The Panasonic SDR-S26-K is an ultra-compact camcorder that records standard-definition video to removable SD memory cards. Its main claim to fame is its 70x optical zoom lens, which is considerably more powerful than the average entry-level camcorder...
The Panasonic SDR-H80 is a standard-definition camcorder equipped with a 60GB inbuilt hard drive. Without a doubt, the standout feature is its astonishing 70x optical zoom lens, which is easily the
The Panasonic HDC-SD20-K is an affordable high-definition camcorder that records AVCHD video to SD/SDHC memory cards. Like previous models in Panasonic’s consumer-level camcorder range, its primary strength is its portability, along with a user-frien...
Panasonic's small and conveniently packed HDC-SD100 camcorder uses a three-chip image sensor, a rarity in the consumer camcorder market these days. But the Panasonic HDC-SD100 HD uses that three-chip sensor to make up for each individual sensor's ana...
The Panasonic HDC-HS100 camcorder is a better camera than it's predecessor the Panasonic HDC-HS9, with improved image quality and greater usability. However, the $2089 HDC-HS100 has only narrowed, not closed, the image-quality gap between its own vid...
A compact model with a beefy 120GB hard drive, the JVC Everio GZ-HD40 records to two formats: the compact and increasingly common AVCHD, and the higher-quality MPEG-2 Transport Stream (TS). Although it has decent automatic and manual image control, t...
Want to know how to transfer movies from VHS to DVD? Roxio Easy VHS to DVD can help reclaim your unwatched family VHS videos.
The VIO P.O.V 1.5 is a pro-level helmet cam geared towards the rough-'n'-tumble sporting set. Unlike most helmet cams, it places image and sound quality at the forefront, with durability coming in a distant third. That said, this video camera will st...
The DVDirect VDR-P1 Express is a portable DVD Burner that performs the same function as a writable DVD drive. Which begs the question - why buy why buy this when your computer does a perfectly good job? here at PC World, it’s easy to forget that not ...
With vendors clamouring to outdo one another with fancy Full HD 1080p camcorders, it’s easy to forget that standard-definition models are still alive and well. If you only want to make occasional home movies and would prefer not to spend thousands of...
The advent of flash memory technology has caused camcorders to shrink to previously unimaginable proportions. With no bulky mechanical parts weighing things down, it’s now possible to own a Full HD video camera that fits in the palm of your hand. The...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW