Pick up an excellent Android smartphone, fast mobile broadband or a ridiculously cheap Sony LCD TV.
Digital Video - Slideshows
Grab yourself a bargain as we begin the countdown to Christmas! This week you can choose from two great Panasonic and Nikon digital cameras, a large and powerful Dell notebook, a Sony Full HD camcorder, the latest TomTom GPS units, a Nokia smartphone and much, much more!
Pick up some great gear, including a 50in plasma TV, a Samsung mobile and a JVC camcorder
Pick up Windows 7, grab a stylish smartphone, and more!
Check out some cheap TVs, a great notebook and more!
Pick up some great tech gear at bargain basement prices including a full HD camcorder, a wireless multifunction printer and a ultra-slim digital camera!
Pick up a great Canon digital camera, a cheap-as-chips HD camcorder and more!
Cheap TVs, new GPS devices and bargain Wi-Fi routers
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
Bath robes, gift hampers, chocolates, slippers, Sex & the City box sets -- if you've bought all these things for your mum on previous Mother's Days, you're probably running out of conventional gift ideas. But there's no reason to panic just yet. There are still plenty of interesting presents out there; you just have to be willing to think outside the box. In the following slideshow, we highlight some products that most mums will be sure to love -- even though they aren't on her current wish-list.
Freeview, the television industry body publicising the move to free-to-air digital television, has released information on products it has certified the compatibility of at a launch at Dick Smith in the Sydney CBD on Monday.
This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We're already a quarter of the way into 2009 and the gadgets are coming thick and fast despite the recession that is gripping many countries.
Nine new camcorders were revealed at Wednesday's Sony Sessions media event. Here's a look at what you can expect to see in the coming months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW