E3 2010 was unarguably one of the biggest in recent years, with more games, more gadgets and more booth babes than you could shake a PlayStation Move at. The turnout was truly massive, with almost 50,000 attendees from 90 different countries – plus a...
E3 Games Summit
Shogun: Total War was the game that launched the prolific Total War franchise developed by The Creative Assembly. After being around for 10 years, no matter how much you were in love with it the first time around, the game is definitely showing its a...
In a crowded press room last Wednesday, Nintendo demonstrated the WiiSpeak microphone (sold separately) for the first time to GamePro and other journalists hoping to learn more about the multiplayer voice chat peripheral.
Now that E308 has concluded, the games revealed having been disseminated across the internet, now is the time to bitch and moan about the forgotten games that we didn't get to hear about at this year's show.
For once it doesn't matter whether you swear by the Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 or PC gaming. It's all here. Here's what caught our eye -- and what we wish we'd never laid eyes on -- at this year's E3 gaming expo in LA.
This week at E3 2008, there was a few mysteries surrounding Halo. First, Microsoft made no mention of any Halo game--not even Halo Wars--at its press briefing on Monday morning.
Here at the E3 2008 games expo, I got the chance to spend some quality time with early builds of Nintendo's latest 'Wii Series' games: Wii Sports Resort (a sequel to Wii Sports) and Wii Music (once planned as a Wii console launch title). The early ve...
It's smart, it's got fantastic curves, it's got sexy moves and grooves, it's -- wait, you thought I was talking about the PlayStation Video Store? Well yeah, actually, I am. What were you thinking?
Nintendo used its E3 keynote this year to demonstrate the progress the company has made with developing Wii Music. Nintendo revealed that the Wii Balance Board will be used to play the drums, and that players will be able to use more than 50 instrume...
Revolutionary: the only word to describe this first person platformer from EA DICE. In Mirror's Edge, players will take on the role of Faith, a 'runner' in a modern metropolis. Control Faith as she leaps, vaults, and climbs the gorgeous cityscapes ar...
Blu-ray may have won the HD wars, but Sony has a lot to prove this year at E3.
At E3 2008, Epic ended the silence on a new online mode in Gears of War 2, a cooperative match called Horde.
Sony Computer Entertainment America's Jack Tretton has plans to get more PlayStation 3s and PlayStation Portables in gamers' hands.
Showing off what the new advanced Wii MotionPlus attachment can do: Wii Sports Resort. The first activity Nintendo demonstrated: Disc Dog, chuck a Frisbee at the beach and watch your digital mutt run after it. Next was basically a tribute to the old ...
Soulcalibur IV, despite the name, is the fifth game in the Soulcalibur arcade fighting series. As one of 36 characters - including Yoda and Darth Vader -- players once again step into the arena to do battle against each other. It will feature revampe...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Team ICO presents in-game footage of The Last Guardian
- Dante's Inferno protest an EA-sponsored marketing stunt
- Halo game E3 no-show 'no laughing matter,' Bungie says
- E3 State of the Industry Keynote: What, Me Worry?
- Preview: hands-on with Fallout 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW