Dozens of new PC games were revealed at E3 2016. These are the 10 best.
E3 Games Summit
Bethesda kicks off E3 2016 with their press conference at LA Hangar. The big announcements were the unveiling of Quake Champions and Prey, and they finally showed some gameplay of last year's announcement, Dishonored 2.
Dell had high hopes for the Alienware Steam Machine after its delayed released last year, but it wasn't as popular as its twin Alienware Alpha, a Windows-based PC gaming console.
The Xbox S will boast more storage, support for 4K video, and even more internal storage.
With Xbox Play Anywhere, games you buy for Xbox One are available on Windows 10, and vice versa.
Prepare for Titanfall once again, but now with 100 percent more grappling hooks. We go hands-on with Titanfall 2.
Most gamers who've played <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/ps2/111191/shadow-of-the-colossus/">Shadow of the Colossus</a> will tell you it's the best-looking game on the PS2, hands-down. They'll try to describe it to you -- its gameplay, its vis...
A group of about a dozen members of a group that calls itself "Salvationists Against Virtual and Eternal Damnation" meandered around outside the LA Convention Center yesterday wielding signs protesting EA's upcoming game,Dante's Inferno. Proudly disp...
Bungie president Harold Ryan told Eurogamer Thursday that the Halo title no-show at E3 last week was in fact "no laughing matter."
Just what does one of gaming's dinosaurs think of gaming? Read on to find out.
Fallout 3 might not be blowing anyone away yet, but based on what I played today at a special E3 hands-on session, fans of BioShock will be thrilled with Bethesda Softworks' latest action-RPG.
I Am Alive, as depicted by the debut trailer shown Tuesday, takes place in a post-apocalyptic Chicago while the world is dealing with a water shortage crisis. The game was confirmed for "current generation" systems, said Ubisoft; predictably at least...
In speaking with MTV News on Tuesday, Mattrick said that Bungie is working on a new Halo game, but that Microsoft didn't want to announce it yet for fear of stealing thunder from their current lineup of games, including Gears of War 2.
During its E3 press conference here Tuesday, Nintendo revealed a slew of "mature" titles for its portable and console systems, but the one that got quite the reaction from the press corp was none other than a Grand Theft Auto title for the DS.
During its E3 presser this morning, Nintendo revealed Wii Speak, a voice chat and cell phone service that will see its first use in Animal Crossing City Folk.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- After a slow start, Dell turns up the dial on Steam Machines
- E3: Microsoft confirms slimmer Xbox S for August at US$299
- E3: Microsoft's Play Anywhere weaves your Windows 10 and Xbox One games together
- Titanfall 2 hands-on: Grappling hooks make everything better
- Team ICO presents in-game footage of The Last Guardian
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW