During its E3 presser this morning, Nintendo revealed Wii Speak, a voice chat and cell phone service that will see its first use in Animal Crossing City Folk.
E3 Games Summit - News
Cult puzzle hit Portal will live on as a downloadable game for the Xbox 360, Microsoft officials confirmed in their E3 2008 press briefing Tuesday.
During Microsoft's E3 2008 briefing, Microsoft VP Shane Kim Tuesday confirmed that the upcoming downloadable expansion for Grand Theft Auto IV would be coming "later this year." The new confirmation is important, as recent rumors have suggested that ...
I Am Alive, as depicted by the debut trailer shown today, takes place in a post-apocalyptic Chicago while the world is dealing with a water shortage crisis. The game was confirmed for "current generation" systems, said Ubisoft; predictably at least P...
With no mention of the market-leading Wii, Microsoft Tuesday said the Xbox 360 would outsell its HD rival, the PlayStation 3.
In a letter to fans published on the official Bungie website today, the Halo maker blamed its unnamed publisher for the lack of E3 news.
At E3 Tuesday, Nintendo gave a real-time demo of long-rumored title Wii Music, which will feature gesture-controlled instruments and the new Wii MotionPlus attachment.
Make way for Kratos, because a God of War 3 reveal looks increasingly likely from Sony at next month's E3 conference in Los Angeles.
Sega Thursday announced a new console game for RTS fans, from the same studio that developed the Total War series.
The Entertainment Software Association on Monday unveiled the following E3 Press Conference Schedule to the public (all times PST).
Coming this fall in a new dashboard update, Microsoft will "reinvent" the Xbox 360 with a more user-friendly interface, one that borrows heavily from the Wii menu system, which uses "channels" to browse content.
Capcom on Monday confirmed the release date for Resident Evil 5, while attending Microsoft's E3 media briefing.
Square Enix on Monday announced Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 to simultaneously release with the PS3 version.
Square Enix on Wednesday unveiled their E3 game lineup, and Final Fantasy XIII isn't on the list.
Tecmo announced its E3 lineup and all three of the titles it will show in Los Angeles will find their home on Nintendo systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- After a slow start, Dell turns up the dial on Steam Machines
- E3: Microsoft confirms slimmer Xbox S for August at US$299
- E3: Microsoft's Play Anywhere weaves your Windows 10 and Xbox One games together
- Titanfall 2 hands-on: Grappling hooks make everything better
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCJava Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- CCSolutions Architect (Big Data Concepts / Fraud) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- TPICT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- FTTest LeadQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 161107/ITA/986Asia