Cult puzzle hit Portal will live on as a downloadable game for the Xbox 360, Microsoft officials confirmed in their E3 2008 press briefing today.
E3 Games Summit - News
With no mention of the market-leading Wii, Microsoft said Monday the Xbox 360 would outsell its HD rival, the PlayStation 3.
During Microsoft's E3 2008 briefing, Microsoft VP Shane Kim today confirmed that the upcoming downloadable expansion for Grand Theft Auto IV would be coming "later this year." The new confirmation is important, as recent rumors have suggested that Ro...
The 2008 E3 Media & Business Summit returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center this week (July 14-17) after last year's gathering in nearby Santa Monica; but as was the case in 2007, it will remain a scaled-back, media-invitation only event. Most o...
"EA's 2008 lineup is our best ever," said EA CEO John Riccitiello. "This is the year that our core franchises leap forward with stunning innovation, and we introduce more brand new games than any other year in our history."
At E3 today, reps from Microsoft and Square Enix confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII will launch on the Xbox 360.
"What is Nintendo's Wii MotionPlus accessory? Check out Nintendo.com 2day," reads a telephone text message sent to game media correspondents on Monday morning.
In an official Bungie podcast published on Monday, co-hosts Brian Jarrard and Luke Smith all but confirmed a "new game announcement" for July 14, the same day as Microsoft's E3 Press Conference.
Microsoft announced on Tuesday that Peter Moore has officially resigned as the president of its Xbox business. The Briton will be replaced by Don Mattrick, a former EA executive.
Weeks before he announced an "unacceptable number of repairs" to the Xbox 360, the Microsoft executive in charge of the video game console sold US$6.15 million worth of company stock, or about 20 percent of his holdings.
Pandora's Box has been unleashed. Prepare to wage war on nightmarish mythological creatures that are ripping the world apart.
Everyone keeps asking me what's the biggest surprise at this year's E3. The answer rolls right off my tongue -- Mass Effect. We've all seen Mass Effect in action; the weapon and Biotics combat, squad commands, and the insanely deep dialogue system. B...
Frank O'Connor and Brian Jarrard from Bungie stood next to the recently revealed limited-edition Halo 3 Xbox 360 and an enormous high-def television. Over the next ten minutes, we saw the first public demonstration of Halo 3's secretive single-player...
Whoever said the new E3 didn't have booth babes obviously didn't attend THQ's press conference on Thursday morning. Though not as scantily clad as in years past, the THQ girls, actually two WWE divas, engaged in a Wii cat fight while playing Smackdow...
While the onset of Epic's Unreal engine and the emphasis of casual games has taken a little shine off of his star, taking a meeting with John Carmack still feels like the rarest of events. It's something like climbing up to the peak of a mountaintop ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- After a slow start, Dell turns up the dial on Steam Machines
- E3: Microsoft confirms slimmer Xbox S for August at US$299
- E3: Microsoft's Play Anywhere weaves your Windows 10 and Xbox One games together
- Titanfall 2 hands-on: Grappling hooks make everything better
- Team ICO presents in-game footage of The Last Guardian
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW