Ubisoft showed an assortment of games at the company's E3 press briefing on Thursday, including the highly anticipated Assassin's Creed.
E3 Games Summit
A Sony representative confirmed on Thursday that controller rumble will make its way to the PS3 for the first time, this after several lawsuits surrounding the technology.
Epic's popular XBox 360 shooter coming to Windows XP and Vista
Sony has announced a new, trimmed down "slimmer and lighter" Playstation Portable during its E3 presentation.
An image taken from Microsoft's E3 Press rehearsal and originally published to an online company image gallery shows a peculiar fourth Xbox 360 on stage suggesting that Microsoft will add yet another model to its current line up of three machines.
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) released a ten page document to attendees of E3 today, about the gaming demographic.
After a flashy video opener to start the show. Nintendo of America CEO Reggie s took to the stage to trumpet the huge success of the Wii in Japan and the U.S., calling the console a victory for all of gaming.
Microsoft did not drop the price of the Xbox 360 as expected by some on Tuesday, but the company did unveil a special edition Halo 3 model and showed several new games during the company's E3 press conference.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Team ICO presents in-game footage of The Last Guardian
- Dante's Inferno protest an EA-sponsored marketing stunt
- Halo game E3 no-show 'no laughing matter,' Bungie says
- E3 State of the Industry Keynote: What, Me Worry?
- Preview: hands-on with Fallout 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW