A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
With the latest hardware, such a simple mistake won't permanently damage your phone.
This could be the breakthrough that pushes smart glasses into the mainstream.
Intel is set to move into the increasingly lucrative sports and fitness markets through new partnerships with companies like ESPN, New Balance and Oakley.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
With CES only a few weeks away, gadget makers are sending the usual flood of invites and meeting requests to try to drum up interest in their products. It's clear the big themes this year will be smart appliances for the home, drones, robotics, and all kinds of car tech, along with the usual monster TVs and gaming rigs.
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
The Sky Walker is the latest in personal mobility. Two 350-watt electric motors drive a couple of wheels and the person standing atop. It’s an approach far more minimalist than its popular rival, the Segway, but its less-is-more philosophy ensures it doesn’t clutter footpaths and it keeps the price down.
Got a new drone? You're not alone. But drones aren't like other gadgets and there are a few important safety, privacy and legal guidelines you need to follow to keep you and your drone out of trouble.
Discounts as high as 90 per cent will be available from 300 participating retailers when the 2015 Click Frenzy sale goes live tonight.
Parrot sells its Jumping Race Drones in two types with three colour patterns each. We tested the Jumping Race Drone, but there are also three Jumping Night Models, all of which differ only in base colour. The $279.99 Jumping Night drones feature IR cameras and inbuilt lights for usage once the sun has gone down, but you pay for that with a lower overall operating speed. The model we were sent for review was the mostly white $289.99 Racing Drone "Jett" unit.
Two new Nexus phones are on tap for later in September and it looks like a new Chromecast is too.
In the first half of the 20th Century, a wide range of futurists, science fiction writers and others predicted what life would be like in the Year 2000 and beyond. I'm here to tell you that future has arrived -- and it's better than envisioned.
SleepSense joins a growing number of on-bed sleep trackers, though its connection to Samsung TVs and appliances could be its standout feature.
Earlier this month, Boeing's portable drone-destroying laser system disabled a moving, untethered drone during a test in California.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New self-propelled stroller launches crowdfunding campaign
- Samsung tweaks Galaxy Note 5 hardware to ensure the S Pen won't get stuck
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
- Intel moves to put chips in shoes, sunnies and snowboards
- Google's top trending topics of 2015 include the hottest gadgets in tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC