It's the first residential smoke alarm capable of detecting natural gas as well as carbon monoxide, smoke, and fire.
Make the Apple TV home screen your own by customizing the top row, app order, and folders.
Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Minecraft: Gear VR Edition went on sale Wednesday in the Oculus Store, selling at $7 to download. The game includes all the features of Pocket Edition, but redesigned to work with the $100 Samsung Gear VR headset.
Mark Zuckerberg expects artificial intelligence will progress to make computers better than humans at basic sensory perception within the next 10 years and Facebook will end up knowing a lot more about you.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
Shipments of virtual reality hardware will "skyrocket" this year and keep climbing through 2020, market analyst IDC said.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
Zeitgeist's carbon-fiber electric bike will go up to 100 miles on a charge and looks like it was built for the Empire.
You don't need time or talent to get started with this guitar.
The Durmet Smarttress uses motion sensors to detect foul play, which is pretty much the worst justification ever for buying a mattress.
A British Airways aircraft was possibly hit by a drone Sunday near Heathrow airport as it was coming to land, which is likely to raise concerns about finding ways to keep greater checks on the flights of the devices.
Most people shouldn't buy an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive yet. Virtual reality is amazing, but it's still an expensive first-generation product with kinks and software support to work out.
Facebook expects Social VR to help people make more connections that no longer depend on location and proximity.
If there are two hot new tech trends that make their users look colossally dumb, they're virtual reality and selfie sticks. At its F8 developer conference today, Facebook showed how the two can be brought together in an unholy marriage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Roost goes from selling a smart smoke-alarm battery to selling smart smoke alarms
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- Samsung explains why it’s all in on VR
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
- Zuckerberg sees 'better than human' AI in next 10 years
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC