Snapnator.com has developed a USB-C to magnetic charger adapter that addresses the lack of Apple's popular MagSafe charging port on new MacBook Pros.
Gadgets - News
Google's Daydream View virtual reality headset will start shipping on Nov. 10 for US$79.
What happens when Apple rolls out updated laptops with all new hardware and features? One of Apple's biggest fans blows a fuse (and the other buys one).
The Moto 360 second edition and Sport models also get an update that fixes pairing issues with iPhone 7 and brings the latest security patches.
Android TV users can now get PlayStation Vue on their device of choice.
A robot being developed by Blue Ocean Robotics uses ultraviolet light to disinfect rooms.
It's hardware day as our tech trio looks into smart guns, a new virtual reality setup from Sony and the nifty Lenovo Yoga Book. (Look ma! No keyboard!)
Possibly the best low-cost consumer 3D printer, XYZprinting’s inexpensive unit delivers the ability to create good quality models in a short amount of time.
Co-founder Frank Azor has fond memories of Alienware's early days. It was a wild time of building kick-ass PCs, gaming, lots of sci-fi shows and generally, having a good time.
Microsoft is expanding the reach of its HoloLens augmented reality headgear to six new countries around the world.
Fitbit's newest wearable is ideal for fashionistas and swimmers.
Sony formally unveiled its N wearable on Thursday night, complete with a digital assistant named Nigel. You can't buy it, but you may try it if you sign up for Sony's beta program.
Six months after the release of the Oculus Rift, we finally hear more about its motion-tracking Touch controllers.
Oculus wants to move beyond the Rift with a standalone, self-contained VR headset.
At Oculus Connect 3, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg provided a tantalizing glimpse at what social VR could become.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Hub Robot will talk to your LG smart appliances
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Amazon's next-gen Echo may be a giant speaker with a touchscreen
- VLC inches towards VR with support for 360-degree videos
- Aerovironment's Quantix drone is all about the data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCTest Automation ArchitectQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)SA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTester (6 month contract) FinanceNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW