Google made clear its plans to take on Amazon's Echo, go big on VR, and make texting both more expressive and less reliant on thought.
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
Google’s ready to kick Control+C and Control+V to the curb – the company on Thursday announced new APIs and enterprise partnerships today at its annual I/O developer conference, designed to simplify common workflows and make its Google Apps product l...
In the middle of its annual developer conference, Google let attendees get a closer-than-usual look at the company's autonomous car.
Google's Daydream looks awfully similar to the Oculus Rift, from the headset to the controller to the software itself.
Pebble's third-party smartstrap support allows for cool features like GPS.
Virtual reality and artificial intelligence -- as well as cars, drones and other self-driving gizmos -- are expected to get big play at this week's Google I/O developer's conference.
A Tag Heuer Carrera watch that was presented to Swedish Formula One racing driver, Ronnie Peterson, in 1972 by the grandson of company founder Edouard Heuer, has sold for a record price at the Sotheby’s auction house in London. The 18ct gold watch or...
This week Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, and Hayden Dingman fawn over the GeForce 1080 and debate whether to build an LGA1151 or LGA2011 v3 rig.
The tiny robot would be swallowed inside a capsule and then, once inside a patient's stomach, it would unfold itself and then repair a wound.
You won't even need a smartphone for the new hardware if the rumors turn out to be correct.
Pebble smartwatches get detailed fitness tracking and new ways to send text messages.
Jon, Flo, and Gordon talk iPhone 6s vs. Galaxy S7 cameras, MacBook Pro vs. XPS 15, and if it's right to have a fully catered Burning Man without dirty hippies.
The head of Google's virtual reality efforts likened the push into VR to building a new style of operating system from scratch.
It's the first residential smoke alarm capable of detecting natural gas as well as carbon monoxide, smoke, and fire.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Tech expectations for 2036: pizza delivery drones and avatar dating
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Apple TV takes away some friction with tvOS 2
- Razer's new open-source VR headset mirrors the Oculus Rift, but costs US$200 less
- Iron Man meets Aquaman as Navy turns to augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT