Sharp has developed a new version of its Cocorobo robot vacuum cleaner that plays J-Pop as it sweeps.
Gadgets - News
Panasonic has developed a data transmission system that can exchange information through human touch.
RIP Nexus? The Google Store today gave the ax to several big-name devices, including the Nexus Phones and Nvidia's Shield TV.
Soon, you may never have to sort and fold laundry again. Laundroid, a futuristic laundry robot, is being launched in 2017.
Kirobo Mini is small and light enough to be carried around but is probably most at home in the car. There’s a snug holder to keep it safe in a cup holder, and yes, even Kirobo wears a seat belt.
You still buy Vive VR games from Steam, but you can try HTC's Viveport for non-gaming experiences.
The timing first nicely with the upcoming launch of Google's Pixel phones, which should lead the parade of compatible hardware.
These gadgets will make every outdoor event more fun.
A portable battery with a lot of potential for charging a laptop with USB-C.
Google hasn't said what's coming yet, but if you sign up for the initiative you'll be part of the group that's in the know.
Microsoft is backing away from another consumer hardware line: the Microsoft Band. But the software behind it will continue.
Nvidia's new GPUs called the Tesla P40 and P4 are built for those kind of deep-learning systems that aid in correlation and classification of data. The P4 -- which is based on the Pascal architecture -- is designed for use in servers or computers tha...
How bad can it be?
The change is rather minor, with a black design and a few other refinements to give the headset a sleeker look.
Three different charger designs indicate Samsung may branch out beyond the flat disc design that it currently sells.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Amazon's next-gen Echo may be a giant speaker with a touchscreen
- VLC inches towards VR with support for 360-degree videos
- Aerovironment's Quantix drone is all about the data
- Intel chases AI with new chips, but still lacks a potent GPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW