The annual South by Southwest conference is a place where tech, music, and film come together—so of course brands show up to wedge themselves into the conversation.
It’s a story all too many established brands face: How to retain relevancy and purpose when the competitive landscape, digital disruption and customer expectations move well beyond anything they’ve seen before. And it’s this challenge toy giant, Matt...
Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2016 - Slideshow
The Microsoft Band 2 is the manufacturer’s second go at entering the fitness wearables market with the original Microsoft Band only available in the US and UK released a year ago.
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
Mobile World Congress is the go to event for all things mobile. While it has a huge focus on enterprise and business to business tech, it is still the go to place for consumer releases from all the big brands, excluding Apple which does not participa...
The secret to Google’s VR plans could be energy-efficient chips with motion detection.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
With the latest hardware, such a simple mistake won't permanently damage your phone.
This could be the breakthrough that pushes smart glasses into the mainstream.
Intel is set to move into the increasingly lucrative sports and fitness markets through new partnerships with companies like ESPN, New Balance and Oakley.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
With CES only a few weeks away, gadget makers are sending the usual flood of invites and meeting requests to try to drum up interest in their products. It's clear the big themes this year will be smart appliances for the home, drones, robotics, and a...
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- Samsung explains why it’s all in on VR
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
- Zuckerberg sees 'better than human' AI in next 10 years
- Samsung's Gear 360 VR camera goes on sale Friday -- in Korea and Singapore
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT