Android Wear smartwatches will be launched by Samsung, LG and Motorola with most of the devices going on sale in select markets today.
Garmin is set to launch a touchscreen GPS golf watch which intends to improve golfers’ swing consistency and synchronisation with the help of a set of metrics and training tools.
Samsung has taken a clear and dominant lead in the smartwatch market, but it's still early days and big changes could be on the horizon.
TomTom’s latest Cardio range of sportwatches combines GPS technology with an integrated heart monitor to measure the intensity of a workout. Five intensity zones have been programmed into the Cardio sportwatches, all of which can be accessed using a ...
Google's annual I/O conference for developers takes place next month in San Francisco, and it looks like wearable computing will hog much of the limelight, along with an emphasis on better design.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz C...
Jawbone is investing in Bluetooth earpieces following the rise in demand for large screen smartphones.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Motorola's upcoming Moto 360 smartwatch was designed, first and foremost, for mainstream consumer appeal--and to reach this goal, Motorola had to embrace traditional wristwatch design trends.
Google is extending the Android operating system to smartwatches with the launch of Android Wear. Manufacturers including Motorola and LG have already announced the upcoming release of smartwatches that will make use of the new operating platform.
SanDisk’s Extreme Pro USB 3.0 flash drive hasn’t hit the market yet, but the company is touting it as one of the fastest such devices on the market. It claims that it will be able to achieve solid state drive-like results up to 240 megabyte per secon...
The ground at Melbourne’s Federation Square is the scene of a new artwork by an artist called Chris Jordan, which highlights the ever-growing problem of e-waste in Australia.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Submitted for your disapproval, here are our least favourite sights from CES 2014.
Here’s what grabbed our attention at the sprawling CES 2014 gadget show in Las Vegas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch apps will get much more useful with WatchOS 2
- Intel to showcase human interaction technology, plus drones, at Vivid Sydney
- Sony’s tennis racquet sensor can lift your game, set, and match
- Garmin's Forerunner smartwatch is serious about exercise
- WeMo Maker to allow for DIY IoT projects
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW