The annual South by Southwest conference is a place where tech, music, and film come together—so of course brands show up to wedge themselves into the conversation.
It’s a story all too many established brands face: How to retain relevancy and purpose when the competitive landscape, digital disruption and customer expectations move well beyond anything they’ve seen before. And it’s this challenge toy giant, Matt...
Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2016 - Slideshow
The Microsoft Band 2 is the manufacturer’s second go at entering the fitness wearables market with the original Microsoft Band only available in the US and UK released a year ago.
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
Mobile World Congress is the go to event for all things mobile. While it has a huge focus on enterprise and business to business tech, it is still the go to place for consumer releases from all the big brands, excluding Apple which does not participa...
The secret to Google’s VR plans could be energy-efficient chips with motion detection.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
With the latest hardware, such a simple mistake won't permanently damage your phone.
This could be the breakthrough that pushes smart glasses into the mainstream.
Intel is set to move into the increasingly lucrative sports and fitness markets through new partnerships with companies like ESPN, New Balance and Oakley.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
With CES only a few weeks away, gadget makers are sending the usual flood of invites and meeting requests to try to drum up interest in their products. It's clear the big themes this year will be smart appliances for the home, drones, robotics, and a...
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Tech expectations for 2036: pizza delivery drones and avatar dating
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Apple TV takes away some friction with tvOS 2
- Razer's new open-source VR headset mirrors the Oculus Rift, but costs US$200 less
- Iron Man meets Aquaman as Navy turns to augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT