Jon, Flo, and Gordon talk iPhone 6s vs. Galaxy S7 cameras, MacBook Pro vs. XPS 15, and if it's right to have a fully catered Burning Man without dirty hippies.
Gadgets - News
The head of Google's virtual reality efforts likened the push into VR to building a new style of operating system from scratch.
It's the first residential smoke alarm capable of detecting natural gas as well as carbon monoxide, smoke, and fire.
Make the Apple TV home screen your own by customizing the top row, app order, and folders.
Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Minecraft: Gear VR Edition went on sale Wednesday in the Oculus Store, selling at $7 to download. The game includes all the features of Pocket Edition, but redesigned to work with the $100 Samsung Gear VR headset.
Mark Zuckerberg expects artificial intelligence will progress to make computers better than humans at basic sensory perception within the next 10 years and Facebook will end up knowing a lot more about you.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
Shipments of virtual reality hardware will "skyrocket" this year and keep climbing through 2020, market analyst IDC said.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
Zeitgeist's carbon-fiber electric bike will go up to 100 miles on a charge and looks like it was built for the Empire.
The Durmet Smarttress uses motion sensors to detect foul play, which is pretty much the worst justification ever for buying a mattress.
A British Airways aircraft was possibly hit by a drone Sunday near Heathrow airport as it was coming to land, which is likely to raise concerns about finding ways to keep greater checks on the flights of the devices.
Jon, Jason, and Gordon discuss the latest mega smartphones, dismal PC sales, and whether you will soon have a 10-core CPU.
Facebook expects Social VR to help people make more connections that no longer depend on location and proximity.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
- HoloLens Spectator View makes it easier to show off AR creations
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
- Google revamps Voice with long overdue makeover, new features
- Mozilla's new corporate logo evokes URL lingo
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- FTLead PMONSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA