The Sky Walker is the latest in personal mobility. Two 350-watt electric motors drive a couple of wheels and the person standing atop. It’s an approach far more minimalist than its popular rival, the Segway, but its less-is-more philosophy ensures it...
Got a new drone? You're not alone. But drones aren't like other gadgets and there are a few important safety, privacy and legal guidelines you need to follow to keep you and your drone out of trouble.
Discounts as high as 90 per cent will be available from 300 participating retailers when the 2015 Click Frenzy sale goes live tonight.
Two new Nexus phones are on tap for later in September and it looks like a new Chromecast is too.
SleepSense joins a growing number of on-bed sleep trackers, though its connection to Samsung TVs and appliances could be its standout feature.
Earlier this month, Boeing's portable drone-destroying laser system disabled a moving, untethered drone during a test in California.
Researchers at The Australian National University (ANU) and The University of Sydney (USYD) have developed a world-first radio-tracking drone to locate radio-tagged wildlife.
Sony is gunning for a slice of the growing drone market, showing off newly developed unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) from its drone venture, Aerosense.
Fitbit is known for selling fitness trackers to consumers, but the company also sees its fortunes in the enterprise market.
A new generation of drones is smaller and more affordable, but has serious drawbacks.
Apple is removing the training wheels for Apple Watch app makers, letting them take full advantage of the device's hardware.
When Oculus VR revealed the recommended PC specs for the forthcoming consumer release of its highly anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, the graphics card requirements were shockingly reasonable. Sure, the GeForce GTX 970 and Radeon R9 29...
With Sydney’s Vivid festival just around the corner, Intel has released information on what visitors can expect to see at this light spectacular.
Sensors for measuring key metrics have finally moved onto the tennis courts. Sony has released a Smart Tennis Sensor that can be attached to a number of compatible tennis racquets from Wilson, Head, Prince, and Yonnex, with the aim being to record an...
Three features in particular separate the Garmin Forerunner 225 from the recent flood of smartwatches released.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's Daydream VR platform graduates out of beta
- MOS Go first look: Could be the best battery for charging a MacBook
- Jump the line for the newest Chromecast features with Google's new preview program
- Microsoft may dump Band fitness trackers as it backs away from hardware
- Nvidia's new Pascal GPUs can give smart answers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT