Zeitgeist's carbon-fiber electric bike will go up to 100 miles on a charge and looks like it was built for the Empire.
Gadgets - News
The Durmet Smarttress uses motion sensors to detect foul play, which is pretty much the worst justification ever for buying a mattress.
A British Airways aircraft was possibly hit by a drone Sunday near Heathrow airport as it was coming to land, which is likely to raise concerns about finding ways to keep greater checks on the flights of the devices.
Jon, Jason, and Gordon discuss the latest mega smartphones, dismal PC sales, and whether you will soon have a 10-core CPU.
Facebook expects Social VR to help people make more connections that no longer depend on location and proximity.
If there are two hot new tech trends that make their users look colossally dumb, they're virtual reality and selfie sticks. At its F8 developer conference today, Facebook showed how the two can be brought together in an unholy marriage.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android and iOS, or in a PDF Replica Edition.
Facebook will make the camera's hardware and software all open-source, starting this summer.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Senator Al Franken wants know why Oculus Rift is collecting so much data.
Moleskine's latest digital-paper combination, the Smart Writing Set, has the style of a tablet and the convenience of digital manipulation.
Virtual reality is finally real, but which VR headset is the best for you? We compare the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
If you thought virtual reality headsets were expensive, the price of desktops to create VR content will blow you away.
Get close and personal with the web, but expect some bugs as the WebVR standard isn't quite yet finished.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Hub Robot will talk to your LG smart appliances
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Amazon's next-gen Echo may be a giant speaker with a touchscreen
- VLC inches towards VR with support for 360-degree videos
- Aerovironment's Quantix drone is all about the data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- TPProject Manager with a Development BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTData Analyst - MDMNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerACT
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW