Sony is gunning for a slice of the growing drone market, showing off newly developed unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) from its drone venture, Aerosense.
Fitbit is known for selling fitness trackers to consumers, but the company also sees its fortunes in the enterprise market.
A new generation of drones is smaller and more affordable, but has serious drawbacks.
Apple is removing the training wheels for Apple Watch app makers, letting them take full advantage of the device's hardware.
When Oculus VR revealed the recommended PC specs for the forthcoming consumer release of its highly anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, the graphics card requirements were shockingly reasonable. Sure, the GeForce GTX 970 and Radeon R9 29...
With Sydney’s Vivid festival just around the corner, Intel has released information on what visitors can expect to see at this light spectacular.
Sensors for measuring key metrics have finally moved onto the tennis courts. Sony has released a Smart Tennis Sensor that can be attached to a number of compatible tennis racquets from Wilson, Head, Prince, and Yonnex, with the aim being to record an...
Three features in particular separate the Garmin Forerunner 225 from the recent flood of smartwatches released.
For some applications, a typical WeMo switch isn’t the solution. Belkin can’t make a switch for everything, but instead has come up with a product that hobbyists and DIY customers with electrical wiring knowledge can use to create their own home auto...
Bing Lee is the only retailer thus far to range the Asus ZenWatch. Asus has confirmed the smartwatch will go on sale at the retailer in April, but representatives have not yet set a date.
Most smartwatches come from technology companies, but Swiss watchmakers are joining the game.
The much-heralded Apple Watch will ship on April 24 with price tags ranging from $499 for the Sports edition all the way up to $14,000 or more for a limited-edition model in 18kt gold, Apple said Monday.
Huawei has increased its investment in the nascent wearable market by unveiling three devices at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
Apple’s entry into the smartwatch market will drive sales to $400 million, claims technology firm Telsyte.
The LG Watch Urbane takes the powerful components of the G Watch R and dresses them in a formal stainless body finished in polished silver or gold.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Report: A new Gear VR headset is coming with a black scheme and minor tweaks
- Future Samsung wireless charging pads may handle all your gear at once, patents reveal
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
- Don't look now, but Harry Potter's invisibility cloak just got a big step closer
- Oculus ships all Rift preorders, but made-for-VR Touch controllers still a ways off
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT