If we chart the progression of video games from Spacewar and Zork all the way through to 2016, then the HTC Vive is the next logical step towards realism.
The Microsoft Band 2 is the manufacturer’s second go at entering the fitness wearables market with the original Microsoft Band only available in the US and UK released a year ago.
Parrot sells its Jumping Race Drones in two types with three colour patterns each. We tested the Jumping Race Drone, but there are also three Jumping Night Models, all of which differ only in base colour. The $279.99 Jumping Night drones feature IR c...
Jabra's fitness product isn't like the trackers that are offered by the likes of Fitbit or Jawbone. The Jabra Sport Coach is a pair of wireless earbuds first and foremost, with motion sensing built in. The earbuds integrate with the Jabra Sport smart...
Livescribe's smartpen has been around for a while now, and it has proven to be quite a useful gadget, especially for professionals who still like to take down handwritten notes. It was originally released for Apple devices, but the Livescribe 3 smart...
If you’ve ever wanted a flash drive that can be used on both Android and iOS devices, the PhotoFast iFlash Evo Plus is for you. It’s a 16-128GB stick (we’re looking at the 16GB here) that contains not only full-sized USB 3.0, but also micro-USB and L...
The Jawbone UP2 experience is different to that of many other activity tracking devices we’ve seen. It’s a wristband rather than a wristwatch, but a wristband without a dedicated screen. You can’t glance at it to see your progress and there are no bu...
The Surge is the cream of Fitbit’s crop of fitness tracking devices. It’s a relatively large smartwatch which incorporates a ton of features that make it do more than just track steps and elevation. In particular, it has GPS, and it also includes a b...
Imation's Link Power Drive serves double duty as an external, on-the-go storage device and portable battery charger for an iPhone. It comes in useful when you want to carry extra music and video files with you, which you can then play directly off th...
The Yeelight LightStrip works via Bluetooth, which means it's quite simple to use, and you can access it from any Android or iOS device on which you have its app installed. There is no major configuration process required except to pair the lightstri...
We’ve seen wireless drives from the likes of Seagate and Western Digital before, both of which allow you to connect mobile devices so that you can access more content than you would otherwise be able to while on the road. This little Qnap QGenie that...
Being able to track your daily level of activity is the first step towards maintaining a healthy (or healthier) lifestyle. Gadgets such as a simple Fitbit are a good entry point because they can measure steps in real-time and allow you to set daily g...
It's the gadget nobody needs and everybody wants. Like the iPad, most people don't yet know how a smartwatch will benefit them and if the hefty investment is worth their time.
The answer to all your floor-cleaning chores is not Miele’s Scout RX1 robot vacuum cleaner, but it can help keep a lid on the accumulation of dust when used in the proper manner. It’s a typical-looking ‘roomba-style’ vacuum with plenty of smarts, and...
Mophie's Juice Pack Plus case for the iPhone 6 makes the phone bigger and heavier, but it provides the thing we all crave most: extra battery life. Using the Mophie case, you can run the iPhone 6 for over twice as long as you're used to before having...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google looks beyond Cardboard for the future of VR
- Roost goes from selling a smart smoke-alarm battery to selling smart smoke alarms
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- Samsung explains why it’s all in on VR
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCinstructional DesignerACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD