The WD TV is a media player savvy enough to jump online with a friendly retail price of $150. It consists of a box the size of a hard drive and one of the most ingeniously laid out remote controls.
Storage companies are now pro-mobile as they release hard drives equipped with wireless smarts. Seagate released its Wireless Plus in August, which scored well in Good Gear Guide’s review, and now rival Western Digital is adding its contribution to t...
Having an external battery pack on hand to charge your phone or tablet while you’re on the go is almost standard practice for many of us who are afraid of being caught out with a powerless device. There are many too choose from, and the main buying c...
If you’re an avid runner, the first thing you will notice about the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch is the built-in heart rate monitor. Gone are the days of battling with sweaty, uncomfortable chest straps for runners who want to monitor their heart r...
Many of us tend to have smartphones that run out of battery life while we're on the go. For those annoying times, a mobile charger is the ultimate accessory. TP-Link's 10400mAh Power Bank is one of the most useful on the market, allowing you to charg...
Strontium is a company that makes memory modules and USB flash drives for desktop and laptop computers, as well as flash memory cards for mobile devices and cameras. It's a name that's hardly known in Australia unless you shop at PC stores (the compa...
Time and experience has helped Samsung refine its design over the original Gear smartwatch. All of the electronics have been moved from the wristband and into the watchface. Several tweaks improve the second generation smartwatch, but as far as desig...
Sony's SmartBand has a clever design and intuitive software, but who is this wearable for exactly? That's the question we answer in our review.
Many people will laugh at you for getting excited about a light bulb, but the LIFX LED bulb is no ordinary light bulb. It’s a LED bulb that has a built-in computer so that it can connect to your Wi-Fi network, and it can be controlled directly from y...
The Cyclo 505 is a GPS unit designed specifically for cyclists. Its 3in screen feeds glanceable track information/performance stats to cyclists when at speed, and then uploads them to Magellan’s cloud for easy review over a computer.
With devices such as the Fitbit growing in popularity, there seems to be a convergence between health and technology taking place. At the same time, smart watches such as the Galaxy Gear are starting to show up. GPS manufacturer Magellan aims to merg...
Sometimes the difference between procrastinating and achieving a goal is a little push. Fortunately for sedentary workers and time-poor sleepers, little pushes is the Jawbone UP24’s speciality.
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive is a highly mobile storage device that can be used to wirelessly serve media to your smartphone or tablet, whether it's based on Android or iOS. The Wireless Media Drive is available with either 32GB or 64GB of ...
SanDisk’s Ultra Dual USB Drive is a USB drive with two connectors. On one side there is a micro-USB head for Android phones and tablets. On the other is a USB 2.0 connector for computers. The purpose of dual-head connections is for easy file transfe...
At the most basic level, consumer-based home automation devices allow you to switch things on and off through a variety of means. Belkin’s WeMo Switch+Motion is such a device (and a modular system). Appliances that are plugged into it can be controll...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
- Don't look now, but Harry Potter's invisibility cloak just got a big step closer
- Oculus ships all Rift preorders, but made-for-VR Touch controllers still a ways off
- Xounts Up hands-on preview: Two parts wireless speaker, one part objet d'art
- Tech expectations for 2036: pizza delivery drones and avatar dating
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW