SanDisk’s Ultra Dual USB Drive is a USB drive with two connectors. On one side there is a micro-USB head for Android phones and tablets. On the other is a USB 2.0 connector for computers. The purpose of dual-head connections is for easy file transfe...
At the most basic level, consumer-based home automation devices allow you to switch things on and off through a variety of means. Belkin’s WeMo Switch+Motion is such a device (and a modular system). Appliances that are plugged into it can be controll...
Imation's 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android may not be the most imaginatively named product of 2013, but it's definitely an interesting product, and one that's bound to appeal to data-swapping Android users who swing recent smartphones or tabl...
The Jawbone Mini Jambox is colourful and compact Bluetooth speaker boasts excellent build quality and produces reasonable sound quality, but it's overpriced and distorts at maximum volume.
Jawbone's Up fitness wristband hasn't been on the market for long in Australia, but the company has recently announced an updated version that adds wireless sync capability over Bluetooth.
The Dyson DC59 Animal offers impressively powerful suction, a lightweight, bag-less design and includes a detachable wand that offers excellent versatility. However, you'll certainly pay a premium for its convenience.
A stylus may seem a small, incidental accessory, but this precision pointer proves perfect for turning any capacitive-touchscreen device into a basic but workable graphics tablet. We tested the Jot Pro with a number of different tablets, across a ran...
Samsung certainly hasn't been shy in attempting to create new product categories, and the Korean giant is trying again with the Galaxy Gear. Unfortunately, while the Gear is a nifty gadget with some cool and interesting features, it's overpriced and ...
Sony’s latest smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else. No camera, no speaker, no microphone – it’s no Galaxy Gear, nor does it want to be. That simple approach results in a smart, focused and genuinely useful little piece of weara...
Livescribe’s fourth generation smart pen, the Livescribe 3, is a revolutionary step for the vendor. Unlike its predecessors, it does not have an built-in microphone, speaker, or storage, but employs an app-centric model that relies on an iOS-based de...
The Nest Protect is a smoke and carbon monoxide detector that allows users to control its settings and check its battery life using a dedicated iOS or Android app.
TomTom is best known for its in-car navigation systems but the company has just released its first range of GPS watches in Australia. We got a hold of the entry-level TomTom Multi-Sport GPS watch, which retails for $249. It's targeted at athletes who...
The Beddit Sleep Tracker claims to automatically track your sleep, heart rate, breathing rhythm, movements and snoring, and will also monitor the amount of noise and light in your bedroom.
Withings, best known for its Wi-Fi scales, is jumping into the market with the Pulse, a small activity tracker with an OLED screen and the ability to measure your heart rate.
The Philips Hue is one of a few ‘connected’ light bulbs that will become available in Australia and around the world in 2013. It combines a powerful red-green-blue-white LED lamp with a low-power Wi-Fi mesh network, all inside a standard-size light b...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch apps will get much more useful with WatchOS 2
- Intel to showcase human interaction technology, plus drones, at Vivid Sydney
- Sony’s tennis racquet sensor can lift your game, set, and match
- Garmin's Forerunner smartwatch is serious about exercise
- WeMo Maker to allow for DIY IoT projects
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC