Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating insects in Asia, cavorting in fountains in Europe or relaxing in hot mud in South America.
Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2016 - Slideshow
Exciting products have been unveiled at this year's World Mobile Congress. Here are the nine products we can't wait to get our hands on.
It’s only been two years, but the Raspberry Pi has already come a long way.
Twelve different faces ship with Motorola's Moto 360 smartwatch. Before buying the smartwatch, which has gone on sale in Australia for $329, be sure there's a face that suits your taste. We think anyone buying a 360 should be fine on the taste front.
Motorola’s Moto 360 differs from the plethora of smartwatches by resembling the time-pieces we have long been using. Good Gear Guide had a brief hands on with the promising device. Here are our first thoughts.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz Cambage.
Submitted for your disapproval, here are our least favourite sights from CES 2014.
Here’s what grabbed our attention at the sprawling CES 2014 gadget show in Las Vegas
There may be some mind-blowing new gadgets that come out in time for the holiday gift buying season, but here’s a list of the eight most significant tech gadgets released to date.
We go hands-on with the Misfit Shine, an elegant looking physical activity monitor for iOS devices.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Apple patent filings offer hints of what the iWatch might look like
What’s Google Glass worth without apps that make use of its technology?
The Philips Hue is one of a new breed of light globes. It's built around a high-efficiency LED light, with a cluster used to equal the output of a traditional 50-Watt incandescent light globe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Oculus software update breaks Revive hack, locks games down to only Oculus VR hardware
- Google declares war on copy and paste
- Google gives I/O attendees a close-up of driverless car (but no rides)
- In pictures: How Google's Daydream VR apes Oculus' hardware and software design
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia