Exciting products have been unveiled at this year's World Mobile Congress. Here are the nine products we can't wait to get our hands on.
It’s only been two years, but the Raspberry Pi has already come a long way.
Twelve different faces ship with Motorola's Moto 360 smartwatch. Before buying the smartwatch, which has gone on sale in Australia for $329, be sure there's a face that suits your taste. We think anyone buying a 360 should be fine on the taste front.
Motorola’s Moto 360 differs from the plethora of smartwatches by resembling the time-pieces we have long been using. Good Gear Guide had a brief hands on with the promising device. Here are our first thoughts.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz Cambage.
Submitted for your disapproval, here are our least favourite sights from CES 2014.
Here’s what grabbed our attention at the sprawling CES 2014 gadget show in Las Vegas
There may be some mind-blowing new gadgets that come out in time for the holiday gift buying season, but here’s a list of the eight most significant tech gadgets released to date.
We go hands-on with the Misfit Shine, an elegant looking physical activity monitor for iOS devices.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Apple patent filings offer hints of what the iWatch might look like
What’s Google Glass worth without apps that make use of its technology?
The Philips Hue is one of a new breed of light globes. It's built around a high-efficiency LED light, with a cluster used to equal the output of a traditional 50-Watt incandescent light globe.
We unbox Casio's G-Shock Bluetooth watch, the GB-6900AB. This smart watch may look like a classic G-Shock model, but it connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth to notify you of incoming calls, emails and messages.
Extreme gear for extreme business
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch apps will get much more useful with WatchOS 2
- Intel to showcase human interaction technology, plus drones, at Vivid Sydney
- Sony’s tennis racquet sensor can lift your game, set, and match
- Garmin's Forerunner smartwatch is serious about exercise
- WeMo Maker to allow for DIY IoT projects
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.