3D printing is the way of the future and it’s only getting more accessible.
Gadgets - Slideshows
Here are some of the most unique (read: weird and useless) inventions of this year…
PC World headed on over to Japan for CEATEC. Here’s a quick round-up of some of the cool and odd things we got to see and try. Expect robots. Of all sizes and persuasions!
Cooler Master's VR parachute demo arguably stole the show at Computex, but it had little to do with new products.
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating insects in Asia, cavorting in fountains in Europe or relaxing in hot mud in South America.
Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2016 - Slideshow
Exciting products have been unveiled at this year's World Mobile Congress. Here are the nine products we can't wait to get our hands on.
It’s only been two years, but the Raspberry Pi has already come a long way.
Twelve different faces ship with Motorola's Moto 360 smartwatch. Before buying the smartwatch, which has gone on sale in Australia for $329, be sure there's a face that suits your taste. We think anyone buying a 360 should be fine on the taste front.
Motorola’s Moto 360 differs from the plethora of smartwatches by resembling the time-pieces we have long been using. Good Gear Guide had a brief hands on with the promising device. Here are our first thoughts.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz Cambage.
Submitted for your disapproval, here are our least favourite sights from CES 2014.
Here’s what grabbed our attention at the sprawling CES 2014 gadget show in Las Vegas
There may be some mind-blowing new gadgets that come out in time for the holiday gift buying season, but here’s a list of the eight most significant tech gadgets released to date.
We go hands-on with the Misfit Shine, an elegant looking physical activity monitor for iOS devices.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Amazon's next-gen Echo may be a giant speaker with a touchscreen
- VLC inches towards VR with support for 360-degree videos
- Aerovironment's Quantix drone is all about the data
- Intel chases AI with new chips, but still lacks a potent GPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCService SupportACT
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTAgile Iteration ManagerWA
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorSA
- FTSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- FTSupport EngineerNSW