Nintendo's Switch console can be hooked up to a TV, played as a handheld device, or used without even looking at a screen.
Many gamers will be no stranger to the name Larry Hyrb, better known as Major Nelson.
Is vidya a big part of your life? Was your first console the Atari 2600? If you’re too young to remember that, here’s a quick history lesson…
Nintendo just revealed its new Nintendo Switch console... and handheld. This thing is funky.
MailOnX is the Xbox One's first email app, because nothing says gaming like productivity software.
It's no Elite controller, but the new Xbox One S controller is a step up from the original stock Xbox One gamepad—and a colorful one at that, if you use the Xbox Design Lab.
Microsoft has confirmed that the next-gen "Project Scorpio" Xbox will run games at native 4K resolution. But hitting that goal likely involves some compromises.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
The Sony PlayStation 4 Slim is smaller, quieter, more efficient—but the same three-year-old hardware sitting inside.
Microsoft envisions a future where headsets, keyboards, controllers, and all your PC peripherals run seamlessly on the Xbox One's wireless signal. But should you care?
Microsoft's shrunken Xbox One S console will launch alongside the Windows 10 Anniversary Update on August 2.
Twenty-thousand lucky Xbox One Preview Program participants are getting their first look at the console's first universal Windows app, and it's a Blu-ray player.
Pretty soon you'll be able to run circles around your controller-centric friends on the Xbox One thanks to keyboard and mouse support.
Microsoft will begin previewing its Anniversary Update features for the Xbox One and Windows 10 Xbox app as early as this week, with Cortana as well as new and improved ways to share game clips and other content.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Sony's PlayStation 4 'Shingen' update adds HDR support to every PS4 console
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC