Crazy and impressive. Some of the best VR demos we've seen.
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft practically kickstarted PC gaming, but it's stumbled in recent years, as Xbox development and badly designed Windows tie-ins drove gamers away. But there's hope, if Microsoft can loosen up and return to its roots.
Virtual reality demands potent firepower. We benchmarked nearly a dozen high-end GPUs to find the best graphics cards for VR gaming.
Witness the intensity and skill of the ultimate Call of Duty: Black Ops III players at the Call of Duty World League Challenge Division ANZ presented by PlayStation 4, Crown Invitational.
Remedy's time-bending game/TV show hybrid is as intriguing as it is weird.
We recently got an exclusive chance to go hands-on with two hours of Obduction, Cyan's spiritual successor to Myst. The good news: It looks a lot prettier than last year.
After an eternity of hype, innuendo and rumors, Intel's Core i7-6700K, code-named "Skylake," is finally here--and it's actually worth the wait. But only if you have realistic expectations, not those built up on months of leaked "performance" numbers ...
In our review of AMD's Radeon R9 Fury, we discovered that the Fury X's air-cooled sibling packs a performance punch that justifies its competitive price tag. In fact, it punishes Nvidia's GTX 980 and proved to be the true champion of AMD's new Fiji l...
Having completed the Mass Effect trilogy, BioWare has now returned its attention to its other RPG series, Dragon Age.
Alienware built its reputation over the years on building high performance gaming PCs.
Alienware's answer to the question "can I use my laptop for all my gaming needs?" lies in a dedicated external box called a Graphics Amplifier, which can allow the new Alienware 13 laptop to tap into high-end desktop graphics cards.
After a slew of expansion packs for Sims 3, Electronic Arts is making a clean start with Sims 4.
With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
The PlayStation Network has grown and evolved quite a bit since it made its debut with the PlayStation 3 in 2006.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC