Having completed the Mass Effect trilogy, BioWare has now returned its attention to its other RPG series, Dragon Age.
Alienware built its reputation over the years on building high performance gaming PCs.
Alienware's answer to the question "can I use my laptop for all my gaming needs?" lies in a dedicated external box called a Graphics Amplifier, which can allow the new Alienware 13 laptop to tap into high-end desktop graphics cards.
After a slew of expansion packs for Sims 3, Electronic Arts is making a clean start with Sims 4.
With a growing emphasis on cutting edge graphics and physics, it seems like there is no place for sprite-based 2D titles.
The PlayStation Network has grown and evolved quite a bit since it made its debut with the PlayStation 3 in 2006.
Video game developer and publisher, Accolade, produced several games in the 32-bit era, though the game senior artist, Trevor Grimshaw, remembers the most is Slave Zero.
"Everyone loves to blow things up and tanks do that very well. World of Tanks allows players to play quick tank battles that have more strategy than your average shooter. No two battles are ever the same", said the director of Wargaming.
This SteelSeries gaming mouse comes with the bells and whistles that the Danish peripheral manufacturer includes in all its products, though it comes in a slightly different form factor to set it apart from the Sensei line-up.
We sat down with former Australian Formula One legend, Alan Jones, to get an insight into the accuracy of Codemasters' latest instalment of F1. Jones won the Formula One World Drivers' Championship in 1980 while racing with the Williams team.
When first-person shooters were all about running and gunning, 1999’s Thief: The Dark Project, and 2000’s Thief II: The Metal Age, emphasised sneaking and patience. We caught up with Eidos Montreal game director, Nicolas Cantin, and Square Enix PR ma...
The release of games such as Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for iOS means many gamers can now experience console titles on an iPhone. But a good wireless controller will be needed in order for the gaming experience to be enjoyable.
Danish peripheral manufacturer, SteelSeries, may have made a name for itself with gaming centric keyboards and mices, but it has spent the last few years attempting to branch out into other areas of gaming.
The PlayStation 4 turned to be one of the most hotly anticipated goods of the 2013 Christmas season, and for good reason.
If you're anything like us, you've probably left your Christmas shopping until the last minute. Perhaps you're too busy at work, maybe you've forgotten that Christmas is the time of giving, or maybe you just haven't found the right gift yet. That's w...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Batman: Arkham Knight (PC) review: Holy squandered potential, Batman
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
- Sony doubles PlayStation 4 storage ahead of big game releases
- Nvidia outs GeForce GTX 960M and GeForce GTX 950M GPUs for thin gaming laptops
- New hardware spurs strong growth for video games sales in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW