When sex doesn't sell.
Sengoku Basara, or Samurai Heroes, will hit the PS3 and Nintendo Wii in October courtesy of Capcom, and producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi.
In the past Lionhead Studio's CEO, Peter Molyneux, has sometimes hyped up features in games that don't make it into the final release. This was the case with the first Fable, leading Molyneux to publicly apologise to people who were disappointed with...
Fight alongside or against DC Comics famous heroes and supervillains with the upcoming massively multiplayer RPG, DC Universe Online. Acclaimed comic book artist Jim Lee takes center stage as the main designer on this Sony Online Entertainment title,...
In no particular order, here are 10 reasons why the PSN trumps Xbox Live. In your hearts, you know this to be true.
On the weekend, we headed down to Sydney for the 8th Animania Festival 2010; Australia's largest Japanese pop culture event.
Last night, the Australian gaming press were treated to a lavish PlayStation Move party at Waterloo, Sydney. Games at the event included Time Crisis: Raising Storm, Kung-Fu Rider, Sports Champions and the RTS game R.U.S.E. Some non-Move PS3 games als...
In just 10 short days, Halo Reach -- widely tipped to be the biggest hit of the year -- will descend upon the gaming masses. It will mark Bungie's bittersweet departure from the Halo franchise — a franchise that unarguably helped to build the X...
At the heart of the fraught court battle between video gaming giant Sony and a clutch of tiny Australian technology retailers kicked off in Melbourne this month is a simple disparity between the philosophical way in which each views the PlayStation 3...
The much-touted Tekken vs. Street Fighter crossover has divided opinion in the gaming community. Some can't wait to get their hands on the game, while others have derided it as a poorly conceived cash-in. Just take a look at any forum thread devoted ...
Developed by Nintendo R&D1 alongside Kid Icarus, Metroid hit the Nintendo Entertainment System very early in the console's lifecycle, amidst the likes of other born-to-be classics such as Castlevania, The Legend of Zelda, and Mike's Tyson's Punch-Out...
With the help of leading experts in optical science and 3D technology, we examine the present and future of 3D video games, including how it works and what it ultimately means for gamers.
Halo: Reach has apparently been breached. The latest chapter in Microsoft's flagship franchise is prematurely in the wild. Bungie's Xbox 360 exclusive sci-fi shooter -- prequel to the venerable Xbox-original Halo: Combat Evolved and not due out until...
The AR.Drone from France-based Parrot is an exciting, fun-to-fly, four-rotor helicopter that can be piloted over Wi-Fi by an iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone. But flying indoors proves tricky and may frustrate inexperienced pilots. The helicopter goes on s...
"…If you gaze into an abyss long enough, the abyss gazes also into you." -- Friedrich Nietzsche.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW