Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Games - Features
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've no doubt heard about the impending PlayStation Phone -- a smartphone designed for gaming.
That's two runs through Fable III in the can. I was naughty the first time through and nice the second, which basically means I traded flickering red body tattoos for a bunch of glimmering white ones. What do they mean? Who knows. They look like cool...
"I looked beyond the veil of human understanding, and what I saw drove me to madness..."
Something is rotten in the state of New Austin. Actually, everything is rotten in the state of New Austin. A virulent plague has descended upon the plains of the American West, turning man, beast and Injun into a legion of undead ghouls. Nobody is sa...
Rockstar Games will soon release the hotly anticipated Undead Nightmare DLC for its action adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The Undead Nightmare Pack promises to make ‘ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong”. Check out...
In light of Capcom's Dead Rising 2 releasing this week for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC, we look back at notable video games featuring the undead over the past 25 years, including absolute trainwrecks like Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green...
When sex doesn't sell.
Sengoku Basara, or Samurai Heroes, will hit the PS3 and Nintendo Wii in October courtesy of Capcom, and producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi.
In the past Lionhead Studio's CEO, Peter Molyneux, has sometimes hyped up features in games that don't make it into the final release. This was the case with the first Fable, leading Molyneux to publicly apologise to people who were disappointed with...
Fight alongside or against DC Comics famous heroes and supervillains with the upcoming massively multiplayer RPG, DC Universe Online. Acclaimed comic book artist Jim Lee takes center stage as the main designer on this Sony Online Entertainment title,...
In no particular order, here are 10 reasons why the PSN trumps Xbox Live. In your hearts, you know this to be true.
On the weekend, we headed down to Sydney for the 8th Animania Festival 2010; Australia's largest Japanese pop culture event.
Last night, the Australian gaming press were treated to a lavish PlayStation Move party at Waterloo, Sydney. Games at the event included Time Crisis: Raising Storm, Kung-Fu Rider, Sports Champions and the RTS game R.U.S.E. Some non-Move PS3 games als...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
- Doom running on the MacBook Pro's Touch Bar is the latest hilarious 'Doom on dumb stuff' hack
- Massive Civilization VI update adds DirectX 12, new multiplayer mode and maps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperNSW
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT