In the past Lionhead Studio's CEO, Peter Molyneux, has sometimes hyped up features in games that don't make it into the final release. This was the case with the first Fable, leading Molyneux to publicly apologise to people who were disappointed with...
Fight alongside or against DC Comics famous heroes and supervillains with the upcoming massively multiplayer RPG, DC Universe Online. Acclaimed comic book artist Jim Lee takes center stage as the main designer on this Sony Online Entertainment title,...
In no particular order, here are 10 reasons why the PSN trumps Xbox Live. In your hearts, you know this to be true.
On the weekend, we headed down to Sydney for the 8th Animania Festival 2010; Australia's largest Japanese pop culture event.
Last night, the Australian gaming press were treated to a lavish PlayStation Move party at Waterloo, Sydney. Games at the event included Time Crisis: Raising Storm, Kung-Fu Rider, Sports Champions and the RTS game R.U.S.E. Some non-Move PS3 games als...
In just 10 short days, Halo Reach -- widely tipped to be the biggest hit of the year -- will descend upon the gaming masses. It will mark Bungie's bittersweet departure from the Halo franchise — a franchise that unarguably helped to build the X...
At the heart of the fraught court battle between video gaming giant Sony and a clutch of tiny Australian technology retailers kicked off in Melbourne this month is a simple disparity between the philosophical way in which each views the PlayStation 3...
The much-touted Tekken vs. Street Fighter crossover has divided opinion in the gaming community. Some can't wait to get their hands on the game, while others have derided it as a poorly conceived cash-in. Just take a look at any forum thread devoted ...
Developed by Nintendo R&D1 alongside Kid Icarus, Metroid hit the Nintendo Entertainment System very early in the console's lifecycle, amidst the likes of other born-to-be classics such as Castlevania, The Legend of Zelda, and Mike's Tyson's Punch-Out...
With the help of leading experts in optical science and 3D technology, we examine the present and future of 3D video games, including how it works and what it ultimately means for gamers.
Halo: Reach has apparently been breached. The latest chapter in Microsoft's flagship franchise is prematurely in the wild. Bungie's Xbox 360 exclusive sci-fi shooter -- prequel to the venerable Xbox-original Halo: Combat Evolved and not due out until...
The AR.Drone from France-based Parrot is an exciting, fun-to-fly, four-rotor helicopter that can be piloted over Wi-Fi by an iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone. But flying indoors proves tricky and may frustrate inexperienced pilots. The helicopter goes on s...
"…If you gaze into an abyss long enough, the abyss gazes also into you." -- Friedrich Nietzsche.
Justin Wong, Mike Ross, Martin "Marn" Phan and Ryan "Gootecks" Gutierrez are offering Super Street Fighter 4 lessons at $40 or $50 a pop via Xbox Live and PlayStation Network. They've got some pretty comprehensive lesson plans here.
A friend once told me girl gamers are like unicorns: creatures that are mythical but nonetheless highly coveted by man. While I found it highly offensive to be compared to a glorified horse that doesn’t even exist, I was stumped for a comeback when h...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- Nintendo's hotly anticipated Pokémon Go Plus wearable delayed until September
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Epic CEO: How Microsoft is plotting to cripple Steam and seize control of PC gaming
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW