Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Games - Features
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you've no doubt heard about the impending PlayStation Phone -- a smartphone designed for gaming.
That's two runs through Fable III in the can. I was naughty the first time through and nice the second, which basically means I traded flickering red body tattoos for a bunch of glimmering white ones. What do they mean? Who knows. They look like cool...
"I looked beyond the veil of human understanding, and what I saw drove me to madness..."
Something is rotten in the state of New Austin. Actually, everything is rotten in the state of New Austin. A virulent plague has descended upon the plains of the American West, turning man, beast and Injun into a legion of undead ghouls. Nobody is sa...
Rockstar Games will soon release the hotly anticipated Undead Nightmare DLC for its action adventure game Red Dead Redemption. The Undead Nightmare Pack promises to make ‘ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong”. Check out...
In light of Capcom's Dead Rising 2 releasing this week for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC, we look back at notable video games featuring the undead over the past 25 years, including absolute trainwrecks like Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green...
When sex doesn't sell.
Sengoku Basara, or Samurai Heroes, will hit the PS3 and Nintendo Wii in October courtesy of Capcom, and producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi.
In the past Lionhead Studio's CEO, Peter Molyneux, has sometimes hyped up features in games that don't make it into the final release. This was the case with the first Fable, leading Molyneux to publicly apologise to people who were disappointed with...
Fight alongside or against DC Comics famous heroes and supervillains with the upcoming massively multiplayer RPG, DC Universe Online. Acclaimed comic book artist Jim Lee takes center stage as the main designer on this Sony Online Entertainment title,...
In no particular order, here are 10 reasons why the PSN trumps Xbox Live. In your hearts, you know this to be true.
On the weekend, we headed down to Sydney for the 8th Animania Festival 2010; Australia's largest Japanese pop culture event.
Last night, the Australian gaming press were treated to a lavish PlayStation Move party at Waterloo, Sydney. Games at the event included Time Crisis: Raising Storm, Kung-Fu Rider, Sports Champions and the RTS game R.U.S.E. Some non-Move PS3 games als...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - AdelaideWA
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT