Popular British video game developer and publisher Eidos Interactive has just celebrated its twentieth anniversary. So for you, our loyal readers and part-time Eidos combatants, we commemorate the 20-year milestone by taking you through the history o...
Games - Features
As you've no doubt heard by now, brawling maestros Capcom and Namco are teaming up with two new fighting titles: Street Fighter vs. Tekken and Tekken vs. Street Fighter. If you're anything like us, you've probably dreamed up an assortment of fan-plea...
There's no doubt that StarCraft II's release has been breathlessly awaited; twelve years have passed since the original was released to much acclaim and fanfare and a lot has happened in that time. That's why we thought it would be interesting to tra...
Multiplayer is now the standard. Some of you may be very happy to admit this; some of you would do so begrudgingly. Whether you like it or not, multiplayer's not only here to stay, but it's everywhere. Inherently, this isn't a problem until you reali...
There was once an arcade parlour right next to my local cafe. My mother used to drag me to the cafe where she would confabulate with her girlfriends about mortgages, selective schools and all the things a child would not care about.
Bad cosplay is like watching a bug eat another bug’s face off – no matter how much it disgusts you, you can't bring yourself look away.
Fans of Fallout 3 can rest easy: you will almost certainly love Fallout: New Vegas. At E3 2010, I seized the opportunity to try out Fallout: New Vegas, but not without some trepidation.
When it comes to game controllers, there’s a fine line between clever and stupid. For every good step forward in controller design, there are a dozen dead ends. Some devices may work very well, but are destined for the dustbin anyway. This slideshow ...
One week ago, Blizzard announced plans to change its forums, requiring users to post under their real names using as system called Real ID. Six solid days of backlash from its community and mass media attention later, Blizzard backed off on Real ID.
It's smaller, shinier, and back in black: Microsoft's new Xbox 360 took many by surprise at last month's E3.
Popular social games like Farmville, Mafia Wars and Fishville may soon be available to Google users, if recent rumors turn out to be accurate. Google has reportedly invested between US$100 and $200 million in the social gaming company Zynga, and the...
A comprehensive look at Rockstar Games' enormously influential open-world video game franchise, Grand Theft Auto, and how elements from each of the GTA games ultimately helped shape what you experience in Rockstar's latest effort, Red Dead Redemption...
The streets of San Paro are running red with the blood of the just and the guilty alike, and we've assigned reviewer Kyle Horner to the middle of the madness to bring us his impressions of Realtime Worlds' ambitious open-world MMO.
PiMP.tv is one of the gaming community's best kept secrets. You won't see it appear on the news aggregator site N4G.com, and it rarely gets mentioned on video game forums either. And yet, despite its relative anonymity, PiMP.tv's 'daily dose' of girl...
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days continues the gritty adventures of Adam 'Kane' Marcus and James Seth Lynch; two hardened criminals looking to make one final big score.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCMaximo Consultant - Asset ManagementVIC
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- CCCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- FTJunior Network Engineer (Juniper certified)SA
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AdministratorVIC
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW