Just about a year ago, we wrote that Starcraft 2 had been a long time coming and that we were looking forward to getting our hands on a copy. That time has arrived: we've spent the last few days feverishly playing the single player campaign and multi...
Games - Features
Last week, we paid tribute to the most [[artnid:355295|underrated games of this generation]] (i.e. stuff you should have bought, but didn’t). Now it's time for the evil twin version. If you missed out on some of the overlooked gems from our previous ...
The current generation of consoles has harvested a bumper crop of incredible games. From the cultural phenomenon of Grand Theft Auto IV to the cinematic luxury of the latest Metal Gear Solid, the number of high-profile releases has truly been stagger...
Popular British video game developer and publisher Eidos Interactive has just celebrated its twentieth anniversary. So for you, our loyal readers and part-time Eidos combatants, we commemorate the 20-year milestone by taking you through the history o...
As you've no doubt heard by now, brawling maestros Capcom and Namco are teaming up with two new fighting titles: Street Fighter vs. Tekken and Tekken vs. Street Fighter. If you're anything like us, you've probably dreamed up an assortment of fan-plea...
There's no doubt that StarCraft II's release has been breathlessly awaited; twelve years have passed since the original was released to much acclaim and fanfare and a lot has happened in that time. That's why we thought it would be interesting to tra...
Multiplayer is now the standard. Some of you may be very happy to admit this; some of you would do so begrudgingly. Whether you like it or not, multiplayer's not only here to stay, but it's everywhere. Inherently, this isn't a problem until you reali...
There was once an arcade parlour right next to my local cafe. My mother used to drag me to the cafe where she would confabulate with her girlfriends about mortgages, selective schools and all the things a child would not care about.
Bad cosplay is like watching a bug eat another bug’s face off – no matter how much it disgusts you, you can't bring yourself look away.
Fans of Fallout 3 can rest easy: you will almost certainly love Fallout: New Vegas. At E3 2010, I seized the opportunity to try out Fallout: New Vegas, but not without some trepidation.
When it comes to game controllers, there’s a fine line between clever and stupid. For every good step forward in controller design, there are a dozen dead ends. Some devices may work very well, but are destined for the dustbin anyway. This slideshow ...
One week ago, Blizzard announced plans to change its forums, requiring users to post under their real names using as system called Real ID. Six solid days of backlash from its community and mass media attention later, Blizzard backed off on Real ID.
It's smaller, shinier, and back in black: Microsoft's new Xbox 360 took many by surprise at last month's E3.
Popular social games like Farmville, Mafia Wars and Fishville may soon be available to Google users, if recent rumors turn out to be accurate. Google has reportedly invested between US$100 and $200 million in the social gaming company Zynga, and the...
A comprehensive look at Rockstar Games' enormously influential open-world video game franchise, Grand Theft Auto, and how elements from each of the GTA games ultimately helped shape what you experience in Rockstar's latest effort, Red Dead Redemption...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTL1 Application SupportWA