Ubisoft’s upcoming “interquel” in the Prince of Persia series, The Forgotten Sands, brings the series back to the Sands of Time universe and leads fans through the time gap between Sands of Time and Warrior Within.
Fan-made films based on popular video games have become an interesting phenomena over the years. Just what drives these people to shed their blood, sweat and tears on something they can’t possibly hope to profit from?
In recognition of Earth Day, which is later this month, we take an investigative look into the environmental impact of video games at all states of their development cycle. In this report, we look to several experts on the matter including Greenpeace...
We take a look at one of the least glamorous, but absolutely integral, jobs in the world of sports video game development. Meet the 'roster men,' the folks who process and maintain an immense amount of sports data and statistics to ensure the abiliti...
The iPad is now available in stores and there are already over fifty games available for purchase on Apple's new platform. The following article includes the best games available right now on the iPad, and even details the significant differences and...
Hoping Apple's new MacBook Pro updates might finally be able to chew through GPU-pummeling games like Crysis, Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Mass Effect 2? Keep on hoping for a better future model.
See New York (and eventually the whole world) overrun by Space Invaders and Tetris blocks before being eaten by Pac-Man and jumped over by Frogger. An amazing video by director Patrick Jean.
This week, we checked out Red Dead Redemption’s multiplayer mode with a posse of the good, the bad and the ugly (otherwise known as the Australian gaming press.) Having been previously wowed by the single player campaign on two separate occasions, we...
Facebook video game designers, including the creator of Civilization series Sid Meier, talk about the jump from developing traditional games to making games for what's become the biggest platform in the world.
Is the iPhone a legitimate gaming platform? Ask anyone who's ever fiddled with one for more than a few minutes anyone that isn't Nintendo, anyway). Ask anyone who understands, correctly, that video games are more than just Modern Warfare 2 and World ...
If you're a die-hard Modern Warfare fan, you've probably seen 'Frozen Crossing' by now -- the MW2-inspired live-action short that was made for just $210. (Pretty impressive, eh?) In honour of Corridor Digital's sterling work, we've assembled a slides...
From addicting puzzle games like Peggle to Epic Games' exceptional 2D shooter Shadow Complex, we provide a comprehensive list of over twenty great video games available on Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade service.
The word "revolutionary" gets bandied about quite a bit, particularly when Apple is involved. And to hear some people talk, the iPad tablet threatens the viability of all existing netbooks and e-readers while promising to usher in a new era of tablet...
If you're a PC gamer sick of lugging around an oversized monster with awful battery life just to play games, Alienware's M11x is your salvation. This 11.6-inch ultraportable laptop has enough power to play all the latest titles while making only mode...
The tech-savvy world is out of its mind today with iPad fever as Apple's new "coffee table" device that combines the power of the iPhone with the size of a Kindle hits shelves. Pundits call it a revolutionary device; critics say we don't need a large...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Batman: Arkham Knight (PC) review: Holy squandered potential, Batman
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
- Sony doubles PlayStation 4 storage ahead of big game releases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW