At the Wednesday night launch of UFC Undisputed 2010 in Martin Place Bar, Sydney, guests were treated to cocktails and eye candy as promo girls floated around the venue. PlayStation 3s were set up so attendees could get a first-hand experience of the...
Games - Features
It looks like Zynga, the casual online games developer known for its wildly popular farm simulations, ticking off Facebook, and alleged "lead generation" scams just added another lifeline to its list of audience-expanding deals by cozying up to Yahoo...
The producer, star, and screenwriter of Disney's new Prince of Persia movie -- which opens nationwide in US theaters this Friday -- discuss bringing the beloved video game franchise to the big screen.
With days and nights getting colder, why not pick up some gadgets to help you battle through the winter.
If you're looking for a reasonably portable gaming laptop, the MSI GX640-098US is a 15.4-inch multimedia powerhouse that might just be for you. At a bit under three kilograms, it is easier to carry than similarly powerful laptops. Even so, it's still...
Are you a guitar hero whose tired of the same old songs? Or maybe you're a dancer whose ready for a new revolution? A few enterprising hackers have found some interesting pairings that just might change the way you think about that old Dance Dance Re...
Mount & Blade is definitely not the prettiest game out there. But if we were to judge titles on aesthetics alone, Avatar: The Game would have been the best thing since sliced bread.
I may not have a PhD in game reviewing, and I know some Zelda zealots will throw me a "Nah, Zelda Ocarina of Time is waaay l33t3r" line, but I'm just going to come out and say it: Portal is the best game ever made.
In the midst World Cup fever, Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has just announced the 2011 version of the popular Pro Evolution Soccer franchise.
As one of the largest-scale partnerships ever forged in gaming, the 10-year deal brokered between Activision and Bungie has raised many questions about the future of both companies. GamePro was able to chat with executives from both companies as Bung...
We've come a long, long, way from "Roll 3d6 6 times." While character creation in <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,83732-order,4/description.html">Dungeons & Dragons Fourth Edition</a> is somewhat less intricate than it was in T...
Real gamers hate marketers' lures. Those suits ambush gamers with branded drinks, razors, and PCs. Just create great products instead of selling extreme attitude and garish designs. The ASUS ROG G73Jh-A2 will impress the authentic gaming crowd as a s...
Last week, Activision-Blizzard released a new in-game item for its mega-hit MMO, World of Warcraft. This time out, it was the Celestial Mount and it was the first "usable" virtual pet that the company has sold (your character can ride it). They price...
Yesterday, Capcom released new information about its hotly anticipated fighting game; Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. Confirmed characters on the Capcom roster include Leon Kennedy (of Resident Evil fame), Mia Fey (from Phoenix Wright), Feli...
Ubisoft’s upcoming “interquel” in the Prince of Persia series, The Forgotten Sands, brings the series back to the Sands of Time universe and leads fans through the time gap between Sands of Time and Warrior Within.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerACT
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD