Rockstar Games has just released a new trailer to its hotly anticipated action-adventure game, Red Dead Redemption. The trailer introduces some of the men -- good, bad and ugly -- that you'll meet across the frontier including Nigel West Dickens, Set...
Today marks the fifth year of the PlayStation Portable's lifecycle and we've got a list of five games you should get around to playing before the console dies off in the next generation of handheld. A birthday is as good an excuse to game as any, rig...
Nintendo announced on Tuesday that it is developing a 3D-capable version of its Nintendo DS mobile gaming device, tentatively named the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo says that the portable gaming machine won't require any special glasses to view 3D images, ...
We all lap up celebrity scandals blissfully, exhilarated by the unfortunate plights of the rich and famous (Lara Bingle, we're looking at you). But watching a scandal unfold in the gaming world is akin to watching puppies being drowned. It’s no fun a...
Last weekend, Australia's first gaming bar, Mana Bar, opened its doors to a gaggle of gamers, cosplayers and gawkers.
Like most multiplayer action/RPGs, Mytheon is filled to the gills with all manner of slavering beasties and mythological warriors looking for some smack-down. Drawing from ancient Greek mythology as well as its own unique brand of folklore, the game ...
At the end of the 20th century, the word “Internet” had yet to bore into everyday vocabulary. Computers still weren’t a fixture in most homes, and mainstream opinion held that the machines were ticking bombs set to go off when the calendar rolled ove...
Is Bayonetta sexist? Is Resident Evil 5 racist? Does Call of Duty have something relevant to say about global warfare? These are just a few of the recent debates that have cropped up in the games press and in fan communities online — an example of th...
Come pay your respects, ladies and gents: it's the <b>Xbox 360 RROD coffin</b>! Created by Aussie designer Alexis Vanamois, the Xbox 360 ROD coffin does exactly what it says on the tin. It's the ultimate final resting place for 'bricked' Xbox 360 con...
While the buzz topics at the 2010 Game Developers Conference are primarily related to the social and casual gaming space, two issues in traditional PC gaming are driving a lot of conversation among big names in the games industry.
Intel has announced its latest Extreme Edition processor, the Core i7-980X. Like the recently released 2010 Clarkdale lineup, the i7-980X (previously code-named Gulftown) brings Intel's turbo boost and hyperthreading technologies to the 32nm process....
Sony will soon launch PlayStation Move, the company's highly anticipated motion control system that translates your real word movements into video game moves.
It’s no secret that villains have all the fun. They get the best lines, wear the coolest outfits and are usually one step ahead of the hero. They also get to kidnap princesses, blow up planets and cackle maniacally while spinning in swivel chairs. By...
Unlike most video games, which are designed to allow gamers to get it right, Heavy Rain staunchly insists that there is no such thing: much like life, there are only the choices that we make and the consequences that arise from them.
It's the talk of consumer electronics and gaming. Depending on who you ask, 3D could change the way we watch TV and play computer games, but there's one thing it seems everyone is agreed on: who wants to wear those goofy glasses?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT