Journalistic integrity is a funny old thing. On the one hand, we strive to produce articles with substance and integrity: our motto is to inform and enlighten, as well as entertain. But on the other hand, our readers like to look at hot babes dressed...
Got your hands on a copy of 2K's BioShock 2 for Xbox 360, PS3, or PC yesterday and already beat it? Want to know if you'll ever see a BioShock 3?
In 2008, Square-Enix was creating Final Fantasy games. In 2009, they released Final Fantasy games. In 2010, they'll release more Final Fantasy games. Those three facts are the main reasons Square-Enix reported a 50-percent increase in revenue for the...
Over the past decade, The Sims experience has undergone a lot of changes, and not just in gameplay enhancements. From the way the series deals with death and sex to the way it handles Chinese culture.
In preparation for BioShock 2's release, we've rounded up the most important aspects, ideas, and faces behind Andrew Ryan's ruined utopia. The following primer is a short refresher for fans of the original, as well as a quick crash course for gamers ...
Pick up some good gadgets with great prices!
Sometimes, we truly question our readers' ability to comprehend the English language. When we presented our 'most overrated games of 2009' feature last month, we explicitly stated that "none of these games are bad: they're just overhyped." …And yet, ...
With its 130,000 available apps, built-in camera and GPS capabilities, the iPhone sits squarely at the center of convergence. There's little question that the iPhone has taken a bite out of sales of some standalone devices, notably navigation units a...
Last week, we saddled up our faithful steeds and headed deep into the heart of Sydney's lawless badlands.
You might call BioShock 2 'BioShock with the top down'. You'll discover this early in the game, when its lid, sides, and bottom suddenly disengage and you're thrust beyond the safety of purpose-made geometry. In BioShock, Rapture was a nightmare metr...
Real money trading (RMT) may not be something you read about in your high school economics class, but it's something every massively multiplayer online gamer encounters every day. If the buying and selling of virtual goods using real money isn't some...
In his first editorial for us, columnist Joe Rybicki explores the changing dynamics of the music game genre, and examines what needs to change in order to keep things viable in the years ahead.
This morning we spent some time with Apple's new iPad tablet device at the company's press conference and hands-on demonstration at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco. Given the ballyhoo and speculation, there was virtually noth...
Grab cheap printers, TVs and a free game on the way back to school
Call Apple's tablet the iPad, because that's what Steve Jobs does, and hey, it can play games! Thank goodness, right? Apple's iPhone didn't for years, and even Apple probably realizes what an embarrassing mistake that was.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Microsoft adds Android Wear support to Outlook for Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW