Poor Namco Bandai. Not only are they releasing a fantasy-themed hack ‘n’ slash game at the same time as God of War III, but it <i>also</i> stars personality-vacuum Sam Worthington. We doubt Kratos is breaking much of a sweat over the impending showdo...
Games - Features
You've heard of universal remotes, but what about universal game controllers? Universal remotes let you control different brands of consumer electronics, primarily television sets, using a single button-smothered controller. They've been around since...
From arcade classics like Space Invaders to first-person shooters like Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, we take a look at nine of the greatest shooters available on the iPhone today.
Windows has always been the PC gamer's operating system of choice. As with its predecessor, Windows 7 builds on the franchise's gaming pedigree by bringing games and performance tools to the forefront. Behind the scenes, Windows 7's improved resource...
Remember the phrase "interactive movie" tossed around in the 1990s?
Say what you want about Valentine's Day (or Singles' Awareness Day, if you prefer), we'll take any excuse we can get to celebrate video games and video game culture. Usually, that turns out to be a handful of fan-made video game Valentines cards or a...
Got your hands on a copy of 2K's BioShock 2 for Xbox 360, PS3, or PC yesterday and already beat it? Want to know if you'll ever see a BioShock 3?
In 2008, Square-Enix was creating Final Fantasy games. In 2009, they released Final Fantasy games. In 2010, they'll release more Final Fantasy games. Those three facts are the main reasons Square-Enix reported a 50-percent increase in revenue for the...
Over the past decade, The Sims experience has undergone a lot of changes, and not just in gameplay enhancements. From the way the series deals with death and sex to the way it handles Chinese culture.
In preparation for BioShock 2's release, we've rounded up the most important aspects, ideas, and faces behind Andrew Ryan's ruined utopia. The following primer is a short refresher for fans of the original, as well as a quick crash course for gamers ...
Pick up some good gadgets with great prices!
Sometimes, we truly question our readers' ability to comprehend the English language. When we presented our 'most overrated games of 2009' feature last month, we explicitly stated that "none of these games are bad: they're just overhyped." …And yet, ...
With its 130,000 available apps, built-in camera and GPS capabilities, the iPhone sits squarely at the center of convergence. There's little question that the iPhone has taken a bite out of sales of some standalone devices, notably navigation units a...
Last week, we saddled up our faithful steeds and headed deep into the heart of Sydney's lawless badlands.
You might call BioShock 2 'BioShock with the top down'. You'll discover this early in the game, when its lid, sides, and bottom suddenly disengage and you're thrust beyond the safety of purpose-made geometry. In BioShock, Rapture was a nightmare metr...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Infrastructure and ApplicationsQLD
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Business Project Manager Financial PlanningVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerSA
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCService Desk SMENSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC