There's no doubt that 3D was the buzzword of CES 2010. Between big announcements like Disney and ESPN 3D TV channels and the slew of monitors and TV sets that support stereoscopic 3D, however, we have to wonder where video games fit in. On the one ha...
BioShock 2 snuck up on me. Until recently I wasn't convinced it was happening. Sure, we had the official website launch back in March 2009, while the game was actually announced a year early in March 2008. And now here we are, less than a month from ...
The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) began in 1967 as an off-shoot of the Chicago Music Show. In the forty-plus years since, the show has developed a distinct identity as the premiere destination for companies to announce, display, and d...
Call them what you will - predictions, educated guesses, stabs in the dark, flights of fancy - but what follows are our predictions for the year ahead in video games
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear.
Oh Ron Jeremy, could it be you were simply kidding when you called video games a 'far worse influence' than porn last week? It's so hard to tell. I mean, didn't you recently sponsor an adult-rated video game called Bonetown?
With the Xbox 360 playing a big part in Microsoft's plans at CES 2010, there has been plenty of new topics for discussion at this year's show. I was able to chat with Xbox spokesman Aaron Greenberg about Game Room, 3D gaming, and the status of CES it...
We'll go ahead and admit it: Sometimes we at PC World write articles that are not universally loved. In fact, some of our stories are downright despised.
Game publishing giant EA says it'll stick with celebrity licensee Tiger Woods despite recent public scandals. That's the word from EA Spots prez Peter Moore, who blogs that the company was moving forward with its online version of the eponymous video...
The team at Gearbox has been saying for a while now that their plans for Borderlands would be influenced very directly by requests and comments from fans. In an interview with designers Stephen Cole, Drew Mobley, Jonathan Hemingway, Matthew Armstrong...
Here at GamePro, we’ve never shied away from calling a spade a spade, a fanboy a fanboy or a crappy game a crappy game. This has landed us in some hot water over the past 12 months, with disgruntled readers and irate games publishers calling for our ...
"...You don’t belong in these parts, stranger. If I were you, I’d just keep on movin'."
Autumn 2010 is a long way off, so here are some all new Red Dead Redemption screen shots to help tie you over.
There are an awful lot of video game related shirts (and other merchandise for that matter) that you probably wouldn't be seen dead in, but these 11 shirts are actually kinda cool.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW