It's a sad fact of life that everything in this world fades away eventually – including cool websites. Here at PC World, we've seen a lot of sites come and go over the years; from tiny independent gems to all-conquering juggernauts. Even seemingly un...
The DSi XL is just around the corner, and one of the main reasons to pick one up is the DSiWare shop which has -- slowly but steadily, picked up steam over the last year. There are some genuine blinders available for cheap download now -- but which a...
The sequel to 2K Games' critically acclaimed smash-hit BioShock is bubbling ever-closer to the surface. In just a few short weeks, gamers will be able to fulfil all their Big Daddy fantasies as they once more take to the watery bowels of Rapture. Wit...
Yes, Apple's inviting game bloggers to its January 27 super-secret product reveal, but I wouldn't read anything into it. Unless the company's launching a completely unanticipated device (always a possibility, but the odds are against it) expect to se...
From Borderlands to Halo to Mass Effect, GamePro sorts through hundreds of titles to bring you 32 of the best Xbox 360 games that we've seen on the console so far.
Game Informer recently had the chance to talk to Irrational Games about the company's switch back to their pre-2K buyout name. In the course of the chat, GI learned of a project that was optioned by Vivendi but scrapped after 2K's purchase -- a zombi...
Dear Nintendo, while I respect your president Reggie Fils-Aime's decision to shrug off the Wii's inability to do high-definition video as "no loss" <a href="http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1384701517&play=1">in an interview with CNBC</a>, I...
2009 sure went by quick, eh readers? It feels like only yesterday that we were sticking the boot into 2008's most overrated games (did Grand Theft Auto IV really come out two years ago?) Soon it'll be 2010's turn. We're putting our early bets on Heav...
Vowing to lose weight is the New Year's Resolution that most of us make, and most of us break. But now technology is here to help, with several gadgets, Web sites and iPhone and other mobile device apps that aim to keep you on track. Here are a bunch...
Pictures of the blockiest MMOG yet!
There's no doubt that 3D was the buzzword of CES 2010. Between big announcements like Disney and ESPN 3D TV channels and the slew of monitors and TV sets that support stereoscopic 3D, however, we have to wonder where video games fit in. On the one ha...
BioShock 2 snuck up on me. Until recently I wasn't convinced it was happening. Sure, we had the official website launch back in March 2009, while the game was actually announced a year early in March 2008. And now here we are, less than a month from ...
The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) began in 1967 as an off-shoot of the Chicago Music Show. In the forty-plus years since, the show has developed a distinct identity as the premiere destination for companies to announce, display, and d...
Call them what you will - predictions, educated guesses, stabs in the dark, flights of fancy - but what follows are our predictions for the year ahead in video games
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- YouTube Gaming update packs in landscape mode, new chat layout, and other improvements
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- Nintendo's hotly anticipated Pokémon Go Plus wearable delayed until September
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Epic CEO: How Microsoft is plotting to cripple Steam and seize control of PC gaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT