A look at 26 different titles on the iPhone that gamers would consider "real" video games. Familiar franchises and known names that are a little more than the usual casual fare
Games - Features
Will the iPad really be a game changer? If history is any indication, it's a good bet the iPad will dramatically impact publishing much like the iPod and iTunes changed the game for music.
The most successful console of this generation has games for just about everyone, if you know what to look for.
It's a sad fact of life that everything in this world fades away eventually – including cool websites. Here at PC World, we've seen a lot of sites come and go over the years; from tiny independent gems to all-conquering juggernauts. Even seemingly un...
The DSi XL is just around the corner, and one of the main reasons to pick one up is the DSiWare shop which has -- slowly but steadily, picked up steam over the last year. There are some genuine blinders available for cheap download now -- but which a...
The sequel to 2K Games' critically acclaimed smash-hit BioShock is bubbling ever-closer to the surface. In just a few short weeks, gamers will be able to fulfil all their Big Daddy fantasies as they once more take to the watery bowels of Rapture. Wit...
Yes, Apple's inviting game bloggers to its January 27 super-secret product reveal, but I wouldn't read anything into it. Unless the company's launching a completely unanticipated device (always a possibility, but the odds are against it) expect to se...
From Borderlands to Halo to Mass Effect, GamePro sorts through hundreds of titles to bring you 32 of the best Xbox 360 games that we've seen on the console so far.
Game Informer recently had the chance to talk to Irrational Games about the company's switch back to their pre-2K buyout name. In the course of the chat, GI learned of a project that was optioned by Vivendi but scrapped after 2K's purchase -- a zombi...
Dear Nintendo, while I respect your president Reggie Fils-Aime's decision to shrug off the Wii's inability to do high-definition video as "no loss" <a href="http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1384701517&play=1">in an interview with CNBC</a>, I...
2009 sure went by quick, eh readers? It feels like only yesterday that we were sticking the boot into 2008's most overrated games (did Grand Theft Auto IV really come out two years ago?) Soon it'll be 2010's turn. We're putting our early bets on Heav...
Vowing to lose weight is the New Year's Resolution that most of us make, and most of us break. But now technology is here to help, with several gadgets, Web sites and iPhone and other mobile device apps that aim to keep you on track. Here are a bunch...
Pictures of the blockiest MMOG yet!
There's no doubt that 3D was the buzzword of CES 2010. Between big announcements like Disney and ESPN 3D TV channels and the slew of monitors and TV sets that support stereoscopic 3D, however, we have to wonder where video games fit in. On the one ha...
BioShock 2 snuck up on me. Until recently I wasn't convinced it was happening. Sure, we had the official website launch back in March 2009, while the game was actually announced a year early in March 2008. And now here we are, less than a month from ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
- Steam's adding support for Sony's DualShock 4 PlayStation controller
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia