Call them what you will - predictions, educated guesses, stabs in the dark, flights of fancy - but what follows are our predictions for the year ahead in video games
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear.
Oh Ron Jeremy, could it be you were simply kidding when you called video games a 'far worse influence' than porn last week? It's so hard to tell. I mean, didn't you recently sponsor an adult-rated video game called Bonetown?
With the Xbox 360 playing a big part in Microsoft's plans at CES 2010, there has been plenty of new topics for discussion at this year's show. I was able to chat with Xbox spokesman Aaron Greenberg about Game Room, 3D gaming, and the status of CES it...
We'll go ahead and admit it: Sometimes we at PC World write articles that are not universally loved. In fact, some of our stories are downright despised.
Game publishing giant EA says it'll stick with celebrity licensee Tiger Woods despite recent public scandals. That's the word from EA Spots prez Peter Moore, who blogs that the company was moving forward with its online version of the eponymous video...
The team at Gearbox has been saying for a while now that their plans for Borderlands would be influenced very directly by requests and comments from fans. In an interview with designers Stephen Cole, Drew Mobley, Jonathan Hemingway, Matthew Armstrong...
Here at GamePro, we’ve never shied away from calling a spade a spade, a fanboy a fanboy or a crappy game a crappy game. This has landed us in some hot water over the past 12 months, with disgruntled readers and irate games publishers calling for our ...
"...You don’t belong in these parts, stranger. If I were you, I’d just keep on movin'."
Autumn 2010 is a long way off, so here are some all new Red Dead Redemption screen shots to help tie you over.
There are an awful lot of video game related shirts (and other merchandise for that matter) that you probably wouldn't be seen dead in, but these 11 shirts are actually kinda cool.
When spoken aloud, it's capable of realizing feelings of pride, expertise, and superiority. It's often coupled with outward bursts of jubilation. So how did the "headshot" become the most sought after trademark of first-person shooter fans?
Big savings on Dell Wasabi printer, Logitech Squeezebox Boom wireless music system, plus lots more!
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT