Yes, Apple's inviting game bloggers to its January 27 super-secret product reveal, but I wouldn't read anything into it. Unless the company's launching a completely unanticipated device (always a possibility, but the odds are against it) expect to se...
Games - Features
From Borderlands to Halo to Mass Effect, GamePro sorts through hundreds of titles to bring you 34 of the best Xbox 360 games.
Game Informer recently had the chance to talk to Irrational Games about the company's switch back to their pre-2K buyout name. In the course of the chat, GI learned of a project that was optioned by Vivendi but scrapped after 2K's purchase -- a zombi...
Dear Nintendo, while I respect your president Reggie Fils-Aime's decision to shrug off the Wii's inability to do high-definition video as "no loss" <a href="http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1384701517&play=1">in an interview with CNBC</a>, I...
2009 sure went by quick, eh readers? It feels like only yesterday that we were sticking the boot into 2008's most overrated games (did Grand Theft Auto IV really come out two years ago?) Soon it'll be 2010's turn. We're putting our early bets on Heav...
Vowing to lose weight is the New Year's Resolution that most of us make, and most of us break. But now technology is here to help, with several gadgets, Web sites and iPhone and other mobile device apps that aim to keep you on track. Here are a bunch...
Pictures of the blockiest MMOG yet!
There's no doubt that 3D was the buzzword of CES 2010. Between big announcements like Disney and ESPN 3D TV channels and the slew of monitors and TV sets that support stereoscopic 3D, however, we have to wonder where video games fit in. On the one ha...
BioShock 2 snuck up on me. Until recently I wasn't convinced it was happening. Sure, we had the official website launch back in March 2009, while the game was actually announced a year early in March 2008. And now here we are, less than a month from ...
The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) began in 1967 as an off-shoot of the Chicago Music Show. In the forty-plus years since, the show has developed a distinct identity as the premiere destination for companies to announce, display, and d...
Call them what you will - predictions, educated guesses, stabs in the dark, flights of fancy - but what follows are our predictions for the year ahead in video games
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear.
Oh Ron Jeremy, could it be you were simply kidding when you called video games a 'far worse influence' than porn last week? It's so hard to tell. I mean, didn't you recently sponsor an adult-rated video game called Bonetown?
With the Xbox 360 playing a big part in Microsoft's plans at CES 2010, there has been plenty of new topics for discussion at this year's show. I was able to chat with Xbox spokesman Aaron Greenberg about Game Room, 3D gaming, and the status of CES it...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSolution Designer l Microsoft SMENSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD