The team at Gearbox has been saying for a while now that their plans for Borderlands would be influenced very directly by requests and comments from fans. In an interview with designers Stephen Cole, Drew Mobley, Jonathan Hemingway, Matthew Armstrong...
Games - Features
Here at GamePro, we’ve never shied away from calling a spade a spade, a fanboy a fanboy or a crappy game a crappy game. This has landed us in some hot water over the past 12 months, with disgruntled readers and irate games publishers calling for our ...
"...You don’t belong in these parts, stranger. If I were you, I’d just keep on movin'."
Autumn 2010 is a long way off, so here are some all new Red Dead Redemption screen shots to help tie you over.
There are an awful lot of video game related shirts (and other merchandise for that matter) that you probably wouldn't be seen dead in, but these 11 shirts are actually kinda cool.
When spoken aloud, it's capable of realizing feelings of pride, expertise, and superiority. It's often coupled with outward bursts of jubilation. So how did the "headshot" become the most sought after trademark of first-person shooter fans?
Big savings on Dell Wasabi printer, Logitech Squeezebox Boom wireless music system, plus lots more!
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games
The holiday season is upon us, and now more than ever that means shopping on the Internet.
Grab a Macbook Pro bargain at the Apple store, plus other great deals on a Panasonic LUMIX camera, a Sony camcorder and more!
The Warcraft series has been embarrassing normal gamers (and enthralling nerds) for 15 years. That’s one-and-half decades of orcs, elves and archmages. With more than 11 million players regularly getting their crawl on, World of Warcraft is easily o...
We're big fans of Movember here at GamePro. In addition to raising awareness of men's health issues, it allows unmanly types (like us) to proudly display our peach-fuzz free of discrimination. On any other month of the year, our pathetic attempts to ...
Earlier in the month, German gaming website Cynamite released a bunch of screen shots comparing the PS3 version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to the Xbox 360 version. The screen shots pretty much looked identical to each other.
You want more Call of Duty in your life? Activision has just released the first official iPhone game in the franchise in the shape of Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies (iTunes link.) This is the same zombie experience found in the console version o...
A hacker eager to reconnect modded Xbox 360s banned by Microsoft in recent days may be on the verge of releasing a workaround.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
- Doom running on the MacBook Pro's Touch Bar is the latest hilarious 'Doom on dumb stuff' hack
- Massive Civilization VI update adds DirectX 12, new multiplayer mode and maps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- CCMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Board Reporting, WealthNSW
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerVIC
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCSystems Engineer - Multiple RolesSA