I want to be Nathan Drake, a sniper on a tightrope, fingertips that grip better than steel claws, a modern swashbuckler who's parlayed the half-tuck from design band-aid to video game vogue. He's wittier than I'll ever be, far better looking without ...
Last week, an anonymous games journalist 'broke up' with his Xbox 360. In the fallout, he accused his console of being a gold digger and publically dumped ‘her’ for a PS3. ([[artnid:319152|To read all the messy details, click here|Breaking Up With Xb...
This week you can grab some great bargains -- a 50in Full HD plasma TV for under $2000, a cheap laptop, a bargain GPS and a cut-price TiVo bundle!
Sometimes, you really are a bunch of whining, hatemongering kill-joys.
If the Xbox 360 was your girlfriend, she’d be an unstable, high-maintenance gold-digger. An anonymous games journalist runs with this analogy and kicks his 'ex'-box to the curb…
Mark our words: the Sony EyePet is going to be big. And when we say big, we really mean it (i.e. – think Hurley-out-of-Lost proportions). Like Nintendogs and Tamagotchi before it, Sony’s latest EyeToy innovation appeals to anyone who has ever stared ...
Sydney Australia, 9/9/09: To celebrate the worldwide release of The Beatles: Rock Band, Electronic Arts threw an exclusive media event at the Diamant Hotel Penthouse. The Aria chart-topping rock band Short Stack were on hand to get the Beatlemania in...
Whether you’re a Sony fanboy or a staunch Xbox loyalist, it can’t be denied that the redesigned, re-priced PlayStation 3 is a pretty big deal. Suddenly, the world’s most prohibitively expensive games console is a whole lot more affordable. The Sony f...
Not content to let the past go peacefully, GamePro looks back at a generation of video games that started the first console war, brought arcade games back from the brink, and showed gamers what 3D graphics could do in a cartridge.
This week, Sony's redesigned PlayStation 'Slim' console hit store shelves around the globe with an Australian RRP of $499. In other words, you now have three high-end gaming consoles to choose from -- the PS3 Slim, the Xbox 360 Elite and the original...
Need to pick up a last minute Father's Day gift? Or just want to splurge on yourself? Check out some of the great deals we've rounded up.
Official screenshots are released for Sony's upcoming racing simulation game for the PlayStation 3
Once upon a time, playing videogames was as socially acceptable as owning a 12-sided dice. It was something that nerds did in-between Star Trek marathons and zit-popping – at least, that was the popular perception in the playgrounds of the time. To t...
Screenshots show V8 Supercar models in-game
At an event held in a Sydney Lamborghini showroom today, V8 Supercars Australia announced a partnership that will see eight V8 Supercars appearing in the upcoming Forza Motorsport 3 racing simulation on Xbox 360.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW