Chris Locke unearthed an amazingly well-preserved fossil of Hilarofustis atarium, commonly referred to as the Atari joystick. This is the most recent "discovery" he has made, but among his Modern Fossils collection you can also spot long-dead boom bo...
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few days, you’ve doubtlessly heard about the PlayStation 3 Slim and accompanying $200 price drop. Next month, the big black box we know and love will be replaced with a svelte, streamlined variant t...
According to the Interactive Entertainment Association of Australia’s most recent report, the average age of Aussie gamers has risen from 28 to a mature 30, with plenty of fans on the other side of the hill. In other words, there’s a good chance your...
The Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty single player campaign focuses on the Terran forces, with up to 28 missions available for play.
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games, and already has a continually growing library of true gems to its credit.
Since the appearance of the first video game console--the Magnavox Odyssey--in 1972, dozens of companies have tried their hands at crafting successful and lucrative game platforms. Each new machine brought with it the promise of a compelling, novel g...
Last night, Xbox Australia threw an event on Cockatoo Island in celebration of Halo 3: ODST. Guests of honour included the coolly named Curtis Creamer from Bungee and key personnel from Weta workshop (Weta built the Warthog replica and crash site tha...
No so long ago, the computer geek was confined to the back rooms and basements of companies everywhere.
Geek chic of years gone by isn't so cool today, as technology races on.
War isn't a game, but it's beginning to look like one.
Last month, Sony launched VidZone for the PlayStation 3 -- an on-demand video service that offers thousands of music videos free of charge.
With mammoth games lined up for all three consoles like two new Metal Gear Solid games, Uncharted 2, two Halo games, God of War III, and two Mario games for the Wii just to name a few, there's certainly no shortage of blockbuster games coming in 2009...
BioWare's interactive space opera Mass Effect 2 is still half a year away for PC and Xbox 360 owners, but for lead producer Casey Hudson it's happening right now. Busy as he is, we managed to grab him away from dotting i's and crossing t's as his tea...
Microsoft's next bonanza Xbox LIVE update (or NBXLU, pronounced 'nuh-bex-loo') won't wink onto your dashboards until August 11th, but since I'm so connected here at Game On, I've had an exclusive first gander. You know, "exclusive." Like in game-jour...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
- Microsoft's slimmed-down Xbox One S launches August 2
- Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine brings free VR lightsaber battles to Steam today
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW