Crytek has made a name for itself creating high intensity, cutting edge first person shooter such as Far Cry and Crysis. We caught up with Crytek producer, Michael Read, during Microsoft’s Xbox One showcase in Sydney to talk about the development of ...
Games - Features
If 2004’s Dawn of the Dead remake might have kick-started the interesting in all things zombies, then video games such as Capcom’s Dead Rising are maintaining interest in the genre.
Local game development studio, Flat Earth Games, is attempting to get a slice of the smartphone and tablet pie with its medieval theme building game, TownCraft. We caught up with founders, Leigh and Rohan Harris, to talk about the challenges and oppo...
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
We caught up with Ubisoft Quebec producer, Stephane Jankowski, to talk about the development and popularity of the Might & Magic: Duel of Champions collectible card game.
At this year’s E3, Alienware unveiled its refreshed product line-up and it came with more than minor enhancements.
The world's most popular collectable card game is back for its second romp on the iPad. Magic 2014 has you casting spells and summoning terrifying creatures against a colorful cast of adversaries, and you'll need to have your wits about you in order ...
What platform games lack in high-end graphics, they more than make up for in smart and addictive gameplay. You'll need fast reflexes and more than a little brain power to conquer these mobile titles.
The film and music industry has a long tradition of digging up and preserving their intellectual property so that it can continually be enjoyed by audiences both in the present and future.
The Call of Juarez series by Polish developer Techland stood out by catering to a niche, namely the Western genre.
These days gamers are more likely to associate World of WarCraft and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with RPGing, but before that there was the Might & Magic series.
There was no shortage of platformers during the 16-bit generation, but very few were any good and even less hold up when played nowadays.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is the most refreshing and oddball game to come out in recent memory.
Browsing the Apple App Store, you are likely to find games such as The Simpsons: Tapped Out and Real Racing 3 as a mainstay in the top ten.
The focus of God of War: Ascension is entirely around the platforming, puzzle solving, and combat, particularly the latter. The “back-to-basics” approach of the game may be a bit jarring for fans used to more weapons and abilities, but the rest of th...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCService ManagerACT
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTProject Manager - Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCSystem Engineer - AdelaideWA
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW