The Ubisoft of today is far different from the company it was a decade or more earlier.
After a cliffhanger ending in Crysis 2, Crytek is following up with a third title in the series.
Fuse marks somewhat of a rebirth of Insomniac Games as a company.
The 2013 release of EA's SimCity will mean that a decade has passed since the publisher revisited the franchise with 2003’s SimCity 4.
The original Tomb Raider consisted of running down twisting tunnels while gunning down the native wildlife.
Twenty-five years ago, a Super Mario Bros. clone named The Great Giana Sisters was released.
In addition to going hands-on with the console and PlayStation Vita version of the upcoming reboot of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, PC World also had a chance to try out the smartphone edition of the game running on the new iPad.
I lasted just over three hours on my first day in the fictional Russian state of Chernarus. I'm told this is quite good, but just leaving the beach alive was victory enough for me. I pulled free of the bloodied arms grabbing at me, but it was dumb lu...
PC World recently sat down with the latest build of Hitman: Absolution to see how the latest adventure by the chrome domed assassin is shaping up.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter confronts the player with many types of conflicts.
Electronic Arts recently held a Need for Speed: Most Wanted preview event in Sydney, allowing the media to go hands on with the latest builds of the game for Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita and Apple iPad.
We take a first look at Fitbit's new Zip wireless activity tracker.
Electronic Arts has combined its two Australia based mobile development studios, IronMonkey and Firemint, to form Firemonkeys.
Megan Myers first worked as an educational technologist at a college in New York, where she created learning tools for professors.
Company of Heroes was well received when it came out on PC, spawning a pair of expansion packs in the process.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC