Diablo III is finally here and many of you are probably already playing it. With five separate classes that each have their own unique playstyle, you may be having trouble picking which one to play first. Luckily we've got a guide to choosing which c...
Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest are some popular RPG properties to come out of Japan, and they are often distinguished by their unique characters and setting.
THQ, Capcom’s local distributor, recently held a closed media event to showcase the latest build of its upcoming open world RPG, Dragon’s Dogma.
Jay Fitzloff's history is all video games, but he still feels like he has run the gamut of everything, He initially started at Game Informer magazine in the U.S. as a journalist before he moved to New York City to work at Take 2/Rockstar as a product...
John Gunn found himself at 3dfx through STB Systems, a developer and manufacturer of video cards for OEMs such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard, and Gateway.
Robyn Théberge started her career in video game development after joining BioWare two years ago.
Firemint project lead, Ptolemy Oberin, sat down and talked to PC World about making iPhone games, Flight Control Rocket, and being featured in Apple commercials
Nino Kalogeropoulos’ journey with the PlayStation started when he joined Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Australia) in 1997 in a PR role.
Jonathan Lim, or Jono as he known to his friends, started his video game career with a short stint at Electronic Arts before he moved to Radical Entertainment where he’s been ever since.
Before Jarrad Trudgen came to IronMonkey Studios in 2009, he spent several years growing his game development skills at several high profile studios in Australia.
Before Greg Siegele was at the helm of Ratbag Games, he was a lawyer in the second year of practice and not really enjoying his chosen profession.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier retains the squad based gameplay of past installments, though the overall experience is quite different to the two earlier Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter games.
Sony’s gearing up to launch the PlayStation Vita in North America later this month and we’ve got all the details you need including specs, price, and a look at the Vita games that will be available at launch.
Chris Senn got his foot into in the videogame industry by starting out as a computer graphics artist at Acme Interactive, previously known as Cinemaware.
Doug Lanford started his video game career at Sega of America in late 1991.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW