The BeeWare project offers tools and libraries offered for mobile and web development
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft really, really wants to get your feedback. Not content to merely periodically ask you for your thoughts on Windows 10, the company has released its Feedback Hub to all Windows 10 users, not just Windows Insider testers.
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Steam users are moving towards Microsoft's latest operating system in large numbers, but Windows 7 still reigns supreme.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Wherein we try to answer one simple question: Does it work better than Assassin's Creed Unity?
The revolution will have to wait, I guess.
The update arrives November 12 and brings with it a retooled interface and a load of new features.
Plus: The Witcher 3 sells 6 million copies and Just Cause 3 wants to give you a real-life island. This is all the gaming news you need to know for the week of August 24, 2015.
It's maze madness all over again, only with a fresh look and feel.
The Dark Knight walks across the room slowly, holding the cure to Scarecrow’s fear toxin, as the building around him begins to give way. Alfred offers him sage advice: “Master Bruce, you must get out of there. Save yourself...” If he leaves, Scarecrow’s toxin will cause the east coast of Gotham to tear the rest of the city apart. If he stays, the crumbling building will cost him his life. He says it with conviction: “Goodbye Alfred.”
I'll be honest: Lego Jurassic World is the first Lego game I've finished in quite a while now. Probably since 2012's Lego Lord of the Rings. And that's because in broad swathes all of these games are exactly the same--take a beloved series, convert the characters (and some of the scenery) into Lego bricks, then punch things apart and pick up about a million different collectibles.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- What’s the buzz: Python gorges on tools and libraries
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Google's Gboard is a feature-packed iPhone keyboard with baked-in search capabilities
- Microsoft adds Android Wear support to Outlook for Android
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia