Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
Like Dead Rising earlier this week, BioShock Remastered is a reminder of the PC's darkest days—but in a bad way.
ReCore features charming robot companions and snappy platforming, but a chore of an end-game and terrible load times make it a hard sell.
The best retail video player has a new feature, and it's very cool.
Google is finally adding a built-in option to Cast open tabs to your Chromecast-enabled television. The extension will still work, but it's no longer needed.
The BeeWare project offers tools and libraries offered for mobile and web development
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft really, really wants to get your feedback. Not content to merely periodically ask you for your thoughts on Windows 10, the company has released its Feedback Hub to all Windows 10 users, not just Windows Insider testers.
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Steam users are moving towards Microsoft's latest operating system in large numbers, but Windows 7 still reigns supreme.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Wherein we try to answer one simple question: Does it work better than Assassin's Creed Unity?
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Google's baking Chromecast support directly into Chrome
- What’s the buzz: Python gorges on tools and libraries
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW