Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft really, really wants to get your feedback. Not content to merely periodically ask you for your thoughts on Windows 10, the company has released its Feedback Hub to all Windows 10 users, not just Windows Insider testers.
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Steam users are moving towards Microsoft's latest operating system in large numbers, but Windows 7 still reigns supreme.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Wherein we try to answer one simple question: Does it work better than Assassin's Creed Unity?
The revolution will have to wait, I guess.
The update arrives November 12 and brings with it a retooled interface and a load of new features.
Plus: The Witcher 3 sells 6 million copies and Just Cause 3 wants to give you a real-life island. This is all the gaming news you need to know for the week of August 24, 2015.
It's maze madness all over again, only with a fresh look and feel.
The Dark Knight walks across the room slowly, holding the cure to Scarecrow’s fear toxin, as the building around him begins to give way. Alfred offers him sage advice: “Master Bruce, you must get out of there. Save yourself...” If he leaves, Scarecrow’s toxin will cause the east coast of Gotham to tear the rest of the city apart. If he stays, the crumbling building will cost him his life. He says it with conviction: “Goodbye Alfred.”
I'll be honest: Lego Jurassic World is the first Lego game I've finished in quite a while now. Probably since 2012's Lego Lord of the Rings. And that's because in broad swathes all of these games are exactly the same--take a beloved series, convert the characters (and some of the scenery) into Lego bricks, then punch things apart and pick up about a million different collectibles.
Up front: There are going to be spoilers in this review. Or, at least, a few of you may deem them spoilers--I am going to actively discuss some of the villains in Arkham Knight. By name. And a few of the plot points. Why? Because there are very specific examples that I feel embody Arkham Knight's failings, and it's easier for me to just talk through them than talk around them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Google's Gboard is a feature-packed iPhone keyboard with baked-in search capabilities
- Microsoft adds Android Wear support to Outlook for Android
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCIT Program ManagerACT