Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Australian indie game developers Flat Earth Games have released versions their laid-back village building simulator — TownCraft — for the iPhone and Mac.
Angry Birds Go! is Rovio Entertainment’s first move away from the traditional style of its Angry Birds franchise (Bad Piggies aside). While its graphics and design are reminiscent of Mario Kart, the mobile racing game retains its Finnish developer’s points- and star-based completion system, clearly distinguishing it from the Nintendo classic.
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7 to deliver console-like control in compatible games on the iPhone 5 or 5s.
Rayman Legends harks back to the old days of 2D platforming where the focus was entirely on the gameplay. That means the story is more or less non-existent. All you need to know is that you have to go around defeating enemies and collecting things to unlock rewards.
Killzone: Mercenary is an enjoyable first person shooter that should be in the game collection of every PlayStation Vita owner.
Local game development studio, Flat Earth Games, is attempting to get a slice of the smartphone and tablet pie with its medieval theme building game, TownCraft. We caught up with founders, Leigh and Rohan Harris, to talk about the challenges and opportunities of developing a mobile game.
Gaming peripheral maker, Moga, will be launching its Moga Pocket smartphone controller in Australia on 21 August. Pre-ordering the Moga Pocket at EB Games ahead of its August launch will net customers a free download of the Android version of Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour by Gameloft.
Soul Sacrifice is a new IP from Sony that blends open-world adventuring with RPG gameplay mechanics. It puts the player in control of an unnamed character who finds a cursed book that not only saves their life, but also re-enacts some epic, magical battles that happened in the past. These re-enacted battles form the core of the game experience.
Following the launch of Real Racing 3 for iOS and Android in Australia, PC World caught up with FireMonkeys development director, Kynan Woodman, to discuss the game’s new direction.
EA Mobile’s freemium title, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, is available now on Google Play.
Sony has announced that Killzone: Mercenary will be available in Australia on September 19.
PlayStation Mobile users will be able to download one game per week for the next six weeks at no cost.
Namco Bandai has set the date for the Australian release of Naruto Powerful Shippuden for March 7.
Melbourne based developer, Firemonkeys, has released a trailer for the upcoming smartphone racing game, Real Racing 3,
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Devs take TownCraft to the small and big(ger) screens
- Moga Pocket control pad for Android launching in August
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out comes to Android
- Killzone: Mercenary storms retail on September 19
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BSA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT