Plus: A behind the scenes look at Star Citizen's problem-ridden development and Sniper Elite 4 shows off slow-motion Nazi murderin'. This is gaming news for September 19 through 23.
Sure, your computer can run Crysis—but what about Forza Horizon 3's Australia? We'll see.
Microsoft has confirmed that the next-gen "Project Scorpio" Xbox will run games at native 4K resolution. But hitting that goal likely involves some compromises.
Valve has removed Digital Homicide's games from Steam after the developer sued users for nasty review comments.
Like Dead Rising earlier this week, BioShock Remastered is a reminder of the PC's darkest days—but in a bad way.
With Battlefield 1 just over the horizon, EA and DICE temporarily slash prices on its predecessor's maps. "Buy" it now, keep it forever.
Tourists and residents in Tel Aviv can play classic arcade games on a giant scale thanks to a 3,000-square-meter screen mounted on the City Hall building.
AMD has been tight-lipped about its upcoming GPUs code-named Vega, but here's one key detail: they will start rolling out in the first half of 2017.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
PC gaming went through a dark era in the mid-2000s. A decade on, Dead Rising's arrival on the PC is a nod to how much better we have it nowadays.
The gaming icon nearly stole Apple's thunder at the iPhone 7 event this week.
The new console boasts a faster processor and more powerful graphics at a $399 price tag.
The PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox Scorpio drive the point home: PC gaming is more affordable than ever and often a better value than consoles.
The Sony PlayStation 4 Slim is smaller, quieter, more efficient—but the same three-year-old hardware sitting inside.
Super Mario Run lets you play one-handed against other players around the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ