Don't like being tethered to a PC for VR? Tether the PC to you.
Petri's Brad Sams speculates that Microsoft is filling a price gap with two lower-cost streaming devices, along the lines of the Chromecast and Roku.
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
After a dismal couple of entries, Total War: Warhammer proves that maybe all the series needed was ten-foot bats and skeleton cavalry.
Microsoft really, really wants to get your feedback. Not content to merely periodically ask you for your thoughts on Windows 10, the company has released its Feedback Hub to all Windows 10 users, not just Windows Insider testers.
In an early preview benchmark of Total War: Warhammer's DirectX 12 performance, Radeon wins across the board--but mind those caveats.
You'll be able to build and play Halo 5 custom maps on Windows 10 by the end of the year, for free.
The World Esports Assocation (WESA) has been raising a few eyebrows in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive scene, as it has a lot of fans concerned about the implications a governing body will have on the growth of eSports.
Microsoft's Project Spark is dead, not just resting.
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
Call of Duty went to space this year, so Civilization decided to head back to history.
Nvidia’s GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Founders Editions are what used to be known as Nvidia’s reference cards. Get the details here.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 represents a major step forward for graphics cards, but the GTX 1070 may be even more impressive. Here are the 10 key things you need to know.
Zeppelins, trench clubs, capes, gas masks, and mustard gas. Battlefield is going back in time to "the true dawn of all-out warfare" this year.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC